BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover

Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover

What it is: A gentle, effective makeup remover that transforms from a balm to a silky oil, melting away face and eye makeup and sunscreen.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of phthalates. This product is also vegan. What Else You Need to Know: This makeup remover effortlessly dissolves even the most tenacious makeup and sunscreen. Its non-greasy, non-drying, lightweight formula nourishes skin, cleanses thoroughly, and rinses off completely, so all that’s left is a fresh, visible, dewy glow. It’s great for sensitive skin, too. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

I would to try this looks like it works well?
Is this product really worth the craze? I have heard so many people boast about this product.
Start your review of Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover!
Product Highlights
I love all of the Clinique products this is one of my favs though! I have very sensitive skin and this really leaves it feeling clean and moisturized!in reviews
Holly  D.
Beverly, MA
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Holly  D.
This[product:clinique-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm-home-&-away-duo] is the only cleansing balm you will ever need. It’s from Clinique, so that means that it is ophthalmology tested and dermatologist tested, allergy free, and fragrance free. This is a basic, no frills balm that glides onto skin, melts upon contact and rubs makeup off gently. Waterproof mascara, red lipstick and full coverage foundation take just a minute to break down, and the face rinses clean. This doesn’t leave any sort of residue, and I’ve never experienced any soft of break outs from this. The tub is a pretty good size that will last you such a long time, making this really an economical purchase. If I could only choose one cleansing balm for life, this would be it.....you often don’t need a second cleanse after this if you only use a small amount. Plus the purple glass packaging is so pretty you’ll want to display it on your countertop!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,274 reviews
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the clinique take the day off balm and it comes in different sizes/different prices. It’s not like any makeup remover I have EVER used. I wear full coverage foundation and mascara and this balm effortlessly removed it all. Gentle, easy to use, effective, soothing, and non greasy in my opinion. I do follow up with a cleanser. It doesn’t leave any sticky residue or film on your skin. I would recommend this product.
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is the best balm texture product for cleansing I've ever tried. Perfect for my dry skin. I don't like the packaging though, not hygienic ( I don't like to use the fingers (( The price is ok to me. #skincare #winterskincare #clinique
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Lillian  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cleansing balm by Clinique. It removes all my make including stubborn mascaras, it has never broken me out and I can count on it to do the job. I bought a couple when it was on sale last year on Ulta.com. I do recommend this product.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: belk
This is the best makeup removing balm! Your makeup seriously just melts off your face. A little bit goes a long way, so a new container will last you awhile! I have the big size and the travel size. Makes makeup removal effortless!
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My all time favorite makeup remover! So nice takes off literally everything. It has such a gentle Ingredients so it doesn’t mess up my sensitive skin. I bought it two weeks ago and use it daily, NO BREAK OUTS!! Woot woot! I highly suggest to all makeup and skincare lovers!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Alexis S.
I have really sensitive skin especially when it comes to makeup removers. I’ve tried just about every type and makeup remover out there and I am always broken out immediately in a red rash on my entire face. Eye makeup remover is usually even worse. Even though [product:clinique-travel-size-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm] is more expensive than many other brands this is 100% worth it. I have the large jar and it lasts me Forever. I like that I can use just a tiny amount on a dry face, massage it on my face and eyes and then rinse it off and it immediately liquifies and rinses right off with nearly all the makeup gone. It isn’t greasy, doesn’t dry or sting my face at all and is perfect to use as a first step when double cleansing.
Rachelle M.
Memphis, TN
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Rachelle M.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you are a Clinique enthusiast such as myself and you haven’t tried this product yet, what are you doing with your life. This product is effective and works just as promised. I will buy this over and over again. Thank you, Clinique for making quality products. Clinique
Rachel B.
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Rachel B.
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect fragrance free cleansing balm. It really does take the “day” or makeup all off. Doesn’t leave my skin greasy either even if I forget to double cleanse lol. A little goes a long way too. I highly recommend this! [product:clinique-travel-size-take-the-day-off-cleansing-balm]
Lilli R.
Mini Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover uploaded by Lilli R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This made taking off this look so easy! It was my goal to stop using makeup wipes and since trying cleansing balms I’ll never go back ! This is a somewhat superior cleansing balm . The texture is perfected and compared to some others you get way more product in her so way worth your money. I high recommend.

741 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Petra  H.