BeautyBodyBody CareTom Ford
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil

Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil

by Tom Ford

#1 in Body Oil

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy Scent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Bergamot, Pistachio, Coco De Mer Fragrance Description: This silky and lightweight body oil captures the sultry effect of sunkissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. It illuminates the skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf. About the Fragrance: The captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber-sandalwood embrace as tempting as a white-sand beach, as irresistible as the perfect tan.

does anyone have a box of this that isn’t used that can be shipped to me? 😊
How is the consistency of it?
Is it worth it?
Start your review of Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Beck M.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Beck M.
Does this smell like woodsy, earthy, warm perfection? Yes. Does the oil soak nicely into my skin leaving me feeling like a luxurious fancy lady? Absolutely. Does the shimmer leave me feeling like a golden glittering vampire from Forks, Washington? Without a doubt. This was maybe one of my favorite voxbox surprises. I’m obsessed.
Alexis A.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Alexis A.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Alexis A.
I received this product complimentary of Influenster and Tom Ford Beauty. I did enjoy the light weight and quick absorbing oil, but I do wish there was more glitter and sheen. If you like a subtle glow, I recommend this product to you. It also smells really nice and feels luxurious on the skin.
Angelique M.
Portland, OR
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Angelique M.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Angelique M.
I can honestly say this oil has changed my life in such a good way. Every time I apply this oil I look like a golden goddess. I love the scent it’s perfect. I can’t wait to use this in the summer for an even deeper tan. I 100% recommend this. I did receive this complimentary!
Andrea H.
Peoria Hts, IL
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Andrea H.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Andrea H.
I was excited to try this oil, I have had the fragrance and loved it! The fragrance is warm and reminds me of a great beach vacation. When I use this oil, I have a beautiful glow on my skin with just the softest shimmer. The oil absorbs quickly leaving My skin feeling soft and perfectly scented. This is a must have for beautiful glowing skin.
Amrita M.
Brooklyn, NY
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Amrita M.
wow this product is so beautiful. not only does the oil leave you with a nice sparkle, it smells great. the packaging is so beautiful as well. love this product on my neck/chest/collarbones for a little glow in the winter and on my legs and arms in the summer. totally recommend!
Marissa S.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Marissa S.
I love this! This is not something I’d typically purchase so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Now, I’ll never not buy it!! It is absolutely amazing! It smells great and leaves you with the perfect glow! This on top of self tanner makes you look like you just returned from a tropical vacation! I highly recommend this product!!
Ambar Q.
Davie, FL
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Ambar Q.
I receive this free for reviewing purposes. I have to star this review by saying that I totally love the smell, it’s tropical and reminds me of the beach. This product makes a natural glow on my skin and I have received many compliments about it. I never thought that a body shimmering would do a great impression as this one did.
Courtney  C.
Burlington, NJ
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Courtney  C.
I never tried anything from Tom Ford before, so I was so happy to get the chance to try this out! The packaging is very luxurious with the glass bottle and gold accents. For me, I did t need to use a lot of the products to apply. The glow is absolutely beautiful! It gives you a glow like you a beautiful sun kissed glow like you’ve been in the sun. The formula is oily or sticky which I love about it! I can’t wait for summer to roll around to use this more!
Jenny H.
La Mesa, CA
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Jenny H.
So inlove with this, the texture is amazing and it’s easy to apply, color is beautiful
Heidi F.
Etters, PA
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Heidi F.
Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Heidi F.
This is a really nice body oil that is moisturizing and not greasy. It smells lovely like a light floral scent. The shimmer is not too much and I can't wait to use this more as warm weather comes. I have used them on my legs and décolletage area for a nice subtle glow.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...