Mini Slant Tweezer Hot for Dots - White with Red, Orange & Yellow Dots - Tweezerman - Accessories - Mini Slant Tweezer Hot for Dots - -

BY TWEEZERMAN

• Do these actually get all the super light/thin baby eyebrows? I g...1 Answers
  • Are these sharp?3 Answers
Ana A.
I love this mini tweezer super convinient it always get my Little’s hairs perfectly definilty one of the best tweezers that I’ve bought and the foot thing that it was on clearance at ulta lol ‘ yes if I found another one like it I would definitely buy
Nikki M.
I have had these tweezers for over 6 years. These are great for many tasks, but especially getting those pesky eyebrow hairs that pop up out of no where. I purchased them at Sephora in 2011 and they have never failed me. The paint has chipped a little but the function is still 100%
jane k.
Fleming
The tweezers come in different colors (I love cute stuff) I keep a pair of tweezers in my purse for emergency. I have several pair. They have gotten the tiniest hairs and slivers and have lasted the longest. I will continue to purchase these.
Tamara M.
greenwood
Real talk: we all know those stubborn hairs are enough to make you want to scream and quit life. I got my first tweezermans in New York and I still have them 8 years later and I LOVE them! They hold up great and do a wonderful job!
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are great! I keep them in my makeup bag for quick touch ups as I am applying my makeup. I have had them for years and always recommend them for friends. I also have the regular size. I don't find any difference between the two.
Amber L.
Langhorne
These tweezers are a girls best friend. I always have the mini in my purse for any run away eyebrows so I can remove on the go. I have had mine for a couple of years and it is still as good as when I bought it. It removes hair almost pain free and quick down to the root.
Leah W.
Everyone needs a good pair of tweezers and these are the ones for you. Have stubborn eyebrows like me well no more fights these tweezers make it easy and painless!!!!! Hope they work for you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
Dayna S.
Works well for being such a small convenient size. I keep in my purse. Very fairly prized. I believe I bought this at Walmart or target. Mine came with a little carrying case.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
These are the BEST tweezers on the market. They get every hair that is small and silky. I have had mine for a while. They last a long time and stay in good quality.
Damaris P.
San Francisco, CA
I don’t have the ones that have that design but Omg these tiny tweezers are amazing!!! They literally pull out any tiny hair that you have on the surface of your skin. I’ve had these for about 3 years and they still have grip! They never not pull a hair out, you don’t have to tug at the hair you’re trying to pull out more Han once. It’s so convenient to have these tiny tweezers when traveling or just carry it with me in my go-to makeup bag. It would 10/10 but again!
Laura C.
Are these sharp?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these actually get all the super light/thin baby eyebrows? I get so frustrated wasting money on tweezers that won't grab a thing!!