BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Mini Shape Tape Concealer 35N medium

Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium

What it is: A bestselling concealer in a travel-friendly size to swipe on the hype wherever you go. Coverage: FullFinish: MatteFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients: - Shea Butter: Helps retain skin's visible elasticity. - Mango Butter: Moisturizes and conditions. - Licorice Root: Visibly brightens skin and color-corrects. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates SLS & SLES, and triclosan. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This full-coverage formula delivers up to 16 hours of flawless wear, smoothing and brightening for lifted-looking eyes. The crease-proof formula utilizes Tape Technology™ to blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without caking or settling. Clinical Results: In a consumer-panel test:- 100% agreed it doesn’t crease or look cakey - 100% agreed skin looks and feels smoother- 100% agreed under eyes look smoother

Does this crease under your eyes?
Does this product help with puffiness around the eye area?
How does this product compare to covergirl concealer?
Start your review of Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium!
Product Highlights
Bought this yesterday and I can 100% say that it is amazing! Full coverage and sit beautifully on the skin.in reviews
...little product to cover up the darkest of spots on your face and under eye dark circles. that is why i gave it 4/5 stars, though. since it is so thick and full coverage, it is very easy for it to crease and look cakey.in reviews
...crease on me after a couple hours of wear, despite my efforts to set with powder. i would buy again!in reviews
...two shades as my highlight and i like to use a darker shade for cream contouring and it's amazing![product:tarte-shape-tape-contour-concealer]in reviews
Dobi I.
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Dobi I.
Review for: 22N Light Neutral (Light Skin With Neutral Undertones)
It is full coverage (a little bit goes a long way) , it’s still creamy & lightweight. It is really easy to apply and blend it into my under eye without it settling into those fine lines & wrinkles. Obviously those lines are there & concealer does not hide the lines no matter what brand you use. I love to apply this concealer with a brush ,then allow it to dry/set on it’s own. I then use my beauty blender or a brush again just to make sure any lines are smoothed out, then finish off with a tiny amount of powder. And you’re set and ready to go! It’s a great concealer because it’s full coverage and will literally cover anything on your face that you need to cover and it certainly brightens the under eyes, conceals dark circles, and lasts all day long. Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium
Paige T.
Kettering, Northamptonshire
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Paige T.
Review for: 8B Porcelain Beige (Very Fair Skin With Pink Undertones)
I can’t recommend this concealer highly enough! Definitely full coverage never fails to cover my blemishes it’s very light weight so you don’t get that horrible cakey feel I honestly can’t fault it in anyway! A must have! #concealer #contour #makeup #fullface #tarte
Tanya M.
London
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Tanya M.
This was my first time wearing this concealer and boy was I pleasantly surprised. I use this for blemishes, under my eyes and chin forehead to even it out. It Is easy to blend and really smooths out your skin and makes it look flawless. A little bit of product goes a long way, it gives full coverage which I love. Now I have used this will be my new staple and favourite concelear. I love it so much.
Amy M.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Amy M.
My go to concealer! The coverage is insane and a little goes such a long way. It’s a nice creamy consistency which blends well into the skin. Also great for highlighting if you go a shade lighter than normal 👏 Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium
Mared Rhys J.
Waunfawr, Gwynedd
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Mared Rhys J.
Review for: 12N Fair Neutral (Fair Skin With Neutral Undertones)
You honestly cannot go wrong with this concealer! It’s got AMAZING coverage and it’s so easy to blend. You don’t need to use a lot as it covers so well. I really like the applicator and it’s packaging is so pretty. Yeah it’s a little pricey as opposed to a drugstore concealer but it will last you a while so it’s definitely worth it!
anjana C.
nottingham
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by anjana C.
Review for: 37G Medium-Tan Golden (Medium To Tan Skin With Golden Or Olive Undertones)
This concealer is absolutely gorgeous!!! It’s so effective and high coverage! The only thing is that it isn’t that long lasting and so can crease a little bit over a long period of time. That doesn’t mean it’s awful but just that you may need touch ups maybe once 🥰
Rosa R.
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Rosa R.
Review for: 16N Fair-Light Neutral (Fair To Light Skin With Neutral Undertones)
My favourite concealer.long lasting full coverage smooth and flawless, lightweight and a option of variety of colours to match your skin.I always have afew as I’m just spoilt.
Ioanna P.
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Ioanna P.
This is one of my top favourite concealers and has been since I first tried it 3 yrs ago! I use it for very special days, hides the dark circles under my eyes well without needing to use a lot of product, lasts all day long and doesn't t need to be reapplied. I suggest it with confidence and if you haven't tried it yet don't wait any longer.
sarah C.
newcastle upon tyne, tyne and wear
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by sarah C.
Review for: 20S Light Sand (Light Skin With Yellow Undertones)
lovely concealer and it is definitely worth the price! i have quite dark circles under my eyes and this does an amazing job at covering them up. it does have a thicker consistency to other concealers i have tried but still does an amazing job at blending into your foundation. i ordered it in shade 20S light sand however it is a little light so would definitely buy it in a darker shade next time.
Izabela R.
Lincoln
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Izabela R.
Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium uploaded by Izabela R.
Review for: 20B Light (Light Skin With Pink Undertones)
This is my must have for so many years I’m using to shades fair neutral and light on spring and summer. It covers perfectly and I use it to comtour my face.

11,206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlotte W.
il y a 16 jours
Does this product help with puffiness around the eye area?
Sybil W. il y a 14 jours
If it is puffiness that can be majorly seen, this concealer will cover it up to an extent, but won’t completely erase the appearance of them. Now, if the puffiness you’re experiencing is milder in appearance, then the concealer will be able to provide full coverage of such. In regards to the shade used on your eye area for concealing or brightening in that particular area, i don’t recommend going with a super light shade because you should always go with a shade that is at least 1 or 2 shades lighter than your natural skintone, when using for brightening or highlighting purposes around the eye area, because if you go too light around the eye area it won’t look natural and it can make the things that you are trying to hide more prominent, because of the shade of concealer chosen for your eye area or any other area, you wish to brighten up or highlight with. For the rest of the face, you would definitely use a concealer that is an actual match to your skintone. Here’s a quick skincare tip that can really help with puffiness. I totally recommend buying (if you haven’t already) a jade roller or rose quartz roller and using the small tip attached to either roller you choose above and underneath your eye area in the AM and PM, and using the opposite end of either roller to do the rest of your face with, during the AM and PM as well. The rose quartz roller stays cool so you don’t have to put it in your freezer. The jade roller doesn’t stay cool, which is why, it must be kept in the freezer, in between use. I happen to switch between the two rollers mentioned and I can definitely say that they work wonders, but you have to be committed to using them on a regular basis in order to achieve and maintain best results with either roller. Good luck 👍🏼
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
il y a 17 jours
Rena B. il y a 17 jours
I have used this one couple of times, but then I. Other for s concealer the shade 27h suited better for me!