Mini Prêt-à-Powder

What it is: A soft, fine dry shampoo powder that instantly absorbs oil and refreshes styles—plus it adds texture and volume.Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CurlyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: - Oiliness- Color Safe- VolumizingKey Benefits: - Absorbs Oils and Refreshes Hair- Adds Texture and VolumeFormulation: PowderHighlighted Ingredients:- Polysilicone-22: Absorbs oil and helps to provide dry cleansing. - Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour: Provide texture and volume. - Silica: Helps to remove oil and other impurities from the hair.Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. This product is also cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This dry shampoo, style extender, and volumizer gives style a second shot by offering strong oil absorption and a big volume boost at the crown. Ideal for oily or fine hair or hair that’s missed a shampoo (or two), it cleanses roots and adds texture for a refreshed look.

Training oily hair, does it work? My stylist recently told me to wash only every 4 days for 2 months to train my #oily #hair . I am used to washing every other day. Does this method work? I have an amazing dry shampoo (tagged), but I can’t imagine how nasty my hair will be. Any feedback appreciated. What is working for your oily hair? Any easy stying tips for medium length? #hair #training #oily #scalp #stying #products #tips #tricks #shampoo #conditioner [product:pink-cap-pret-a-powder]
Is Pink Cap Pret better then a spray version? [product:pret-a-powder]
[product:bumble-and-bumble-bb-pret-a-powder-2-oz] does this leave any white residue?
Start your review of Mini Prêt-à-Powder!
Kasen O.
Clayton, NC
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Kasen O.
Did it make my hair look clean? Yes. Did it make my hair FEEL clean? not at all. It left a weird coating and I wasn’t a fan! Once this bottle is gone I won’t purchase again unfortunately.
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product. It’s eco friendly and I love the smell. I don’t really like many eco friendly products scent but mini preta is good. I recommend it
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Autumn F.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve struggled for YEARS finding a dry shampoo that actually works. I’ve tried various brands and they all had the same result. Finally I found Bumble And Bumble Pret A Powder and it has worked beautifully! It is a powder dry shampoo instead of a spray, which helps to absorb oils. My hair is quite light and blends the powder in nicely, I’ve heard that the powder can show on darker hair.
Emiliya M.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Emiliya M.
An all-in-one hair powder featuring dry shampoo, style extending, and volume benefits. Pret-a-powder offers strong oil absorption and volume-boosting benefits in a finely milled formula that is nearly invisible in the hair.Bb Pret A Powder by Bumble and Bumble for Unisex - 2 oz ShampooBumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Post Workout Dry Shampoo Mist
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Amanda F.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Amanda F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I almost always buy travel or mini sizes of new products just in case I don’t like them. #Ulta was offering a free deluxe Bumble & Bumble bonding treatment with the purchase of a $35 dollar B&B purchase, so this was my chance to try a couple different products. My hair type (fine, straight hair) gets weighed down easily and I have yet to find a dry shampoo that didn’t make my hair look clean.. Until I tried this product, that is. I’ve found a Holy Grail hair product and I couldn’t be happier! I love that’s it’s a powder instead of an aerosol spray. I have more control over the amount of product I use and where I put it in my hair. The powder itself is very fine and has a super soft consistency, which I believe contributes to its lightweight effect on my hair. A little bit goes a long way with the Pret-A-Powder, so this small bottle will last a long time. Not only did this product make my hair LOOK like I just washed and dried it, it FELT like I’d just washed/dried it too! It also added volume without that weird, gunky feeling on my scalp. It’s been 10 hours and still feels nice and clean and has volume to it! Bumble & Bumble’s Pret-A-Powder doesn’t have a strong fragrance to it like other dry shampoos—come to think of it, I don’t recall smelling anything at all when I used it this morning, which I prefer. I even used it on my daughter’s hair (it’s just like mine, only red) and she likes it too. Her hair color and consistency causes dry shampoo to show, and makes hers look dirtier than before application. Not with this product!!! Her hair looked fantastic walking into school this morning! I’ll be grabbing the full size bottle and putting this one up for when we travel. I’m SO glad I tried this—I’ll be a lifelong B&B Pret-A-Powder user!
Marjorie B.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Marjorie B.
I cannot say enough good things about this dry shampoo. Once I found this dry shampoo I knew it was “the one” for me! I love using this at night and waking up with perfect hair in the morning. I always have this with me in my purse, in my travel bag, and in my suitcase - you never know when your hair is going to need that extra boost! This is the most volumizing dry shampoo that I’ve ever used. Since I’m a brunette I have to be careful with how much I apply at one time because it does give a gray color if I use too much. So I would recommend applying little by little to achieve the most effective results. Pour a little bit into the oily areas of your scalp, and rub in until you can no longer see the powder. This dry shampoo helps me go for five days without washing my hair - it truly is amazing!
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Kendal C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have ever used. Only a small amount is needed to remove greasy hair. The powder is fine, lightweight, and blends into my hair naturally. Unlike many other powder dry shampoos I have tried in the past, this one blends into my hair naturally without leaving a white cast on my roots.
sidalia A.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by sidalia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite dry shampoo product. I have black hair and this always helps with next day hair to remove grease or add some texture when my hair is flat. It also disintegrates easily so you don’t get the gray hair look. I love that it’s a powder! Would recommend for dark haired peoples
Lori M.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Lori M.
So I couldn't find this product and still new so I don't know how to add a new one. But this is from bumble and bumble it's their new bond-building shampoo and conditioner. This is good for all hair its a repair shampoo and it works really good and a little bit goes a long way. The smell is not bad but it also not good. But its worth the price. It's new and works great.
Kari O.
Mini Prêt-à-Powder uploaded by Kari O.
I cannot rave about this product enough! It is a godsend and has quickly become a staple in my hair products collection! I'm a bit of a dry shampoo junkie, and I've pretty much tried all the brands out there (from Dove & Not Your Mothers to Living Proof and DryBar), and the bumble and bumble pret a powder beats them all! Unlike other dry shampoos which are aerosol cans, this product is applied through shaking (yay environment!) and its equal parts oil absorber, volumizer and style extender. It gives your roots a lift and absorbs hair oil immediately! It never leaves any white or gray streaks. Plus it lasts forever- I've had my bottle for about 5 months and I haven't even used half of it. Definitely worth the money! Also if you're hesitant to splurge on a big bottle, Sephora offers mini, travel sized bottle (0.3 oz) for only $12.00.

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin W.
Bartlett, TN
Morgan Y. il y a 2 ans
I used to wash my hair every day and I’ve been able to cut back to every 4-5 days. Around day 3-4, Ill use dry shampoo at night and put my hair in a loose bun to sleep in. I have fine straight hair and an oily scalp and I’ve found that curling it helps it last longer. For me it was trial and error until I found what worked best. Not just dry shampoo but texturizing spray, dry conditioner for the ends of my hair, scalp scrubs etc.
Jackie B.
LOVELAND, CO
Misha I. il y a un an
I actually prefer spray version
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Mini Prêt-à-Powder does this leave any white residue?
Paige S. il y a 2 ans
No white residue, just make sure you rub it in the hair