Mini Pore Waterclay Mask 2.37oz

by Laneige

Mini Pore Waterclay Mask 2.37oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mini Pore Waterclay Mask 2.37oz!
Mansfield, MA
This is good for dry, sensitive skin. It really helps clear up textured skin and is nice because once it has worked in and dried based on the amount of oil in an area it changes colors, which is helpful. The sponge is good to get in like the nose/eye area when rinsing off.
Orlando, FL
I have tried a lot of clay masks. Usually they are thick and dry to begin with, like slathering wet cement on your face then dry hard like plaster. This mask is thin by comparison and goes on refreshing and wet. It dries and tightens but doesn’t overly dry your skin. I have sensitive skin and the entire brand is safe for me. I like that you can actually see the dots of where it is pulling the impurities out of your pores. I like to follow up this clay mask with either the water or time freeze sleeping masks and wake up with healthy glowing skin.

Looking for your answer?