Mini Pore Blur Perfector

by Laneige

A mattifying skin finisher, featuring refreshing mint water and pine extract, that reduces oil and refines pores.

Can someone give me his opinion, it is great ?
how does everyone feel about this product? and Lanegie skincare in general? i use the lip sleeping mask and have tried the water sleeping mask and i like them a lot. but does this really blur your pores?
How well does this product conceal large pores compared to others?
Start your review of Mini Pore Blur Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,098 reviews
Mini Pore Blur Perfector uploaded by Katie M.
Mini Pore Blur Perfector uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Mini Pore Blur Perfector. I received in a special Sephora pore perfecting package. This definitely helped minimize pores and left my skin feeling fantastic. I can notice an actual disappearance of pores when I put this on before my primer. It’s amazing and a great product!
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Water Sleeping Mask I bought this mask in the lavender scent. The packaging looks and feels quite Lux. I wish Laneige would make a super size of this mask. It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin and even on my eyelids. Whenever I have had a day and just want to take off my makeup and go to bed I would cleanse my skin, use a toner and then this mask all over as a nighttime routine.
Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this pore perfector you would see the difference in your pores in no time in how they minimize or even go away. You would not regret buy this you will be hooked on it.
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls , SD
Loved this serum! Worked well after using it for a few weeks I noticed a difference in my pores but it was a very gentle difference. My pores looked much smaller/unnoticeable under a full face of makeup!
Armyn D.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this primer. I didn’t know about this brand till I was walking around Sephora looking for a primer and I thought I give this ago. I’m so glad I did! I have combination skin and. Not only that but I have huge pores. This primer not only keeps my face hydrated but also minimizes my pores. The texture is like a lotion and although it’s hydrating it’s not thick. This is my go to primer and I will definitely be purchasing again. I’m eager to try more of their products
Terri C.
Great product! Perfect to use everyday alone or as a primer. I love using it before applying makeup. Makes it looking smooth.
Caroline C.
Highly recommend for large blackhead reduction. Noticed a difference almost immediately. It doesn't dry out your skin either.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Mini Pore Blur Perfector uploaded by Amber C.
I have the Laneige pore care trail kit for 25 bucks on Sephora and this came in the kit. I would totally recommend purchasing it if you have oily combo skin. This stuff is great at blurring the look of pores. It smells like an expensive lotion and has a soft silky moisturizer texture feeling, but not as thick as silicone primers though. I really didn't have high hopes for it because of the texture and thought it was going to slip off my face. However, it actually works well because it sinks into the skin as it fills in the pores. I have been really loving it.
Jolene T.
Braintree, MA
I did not like this at all. I don't think it really did anything for my skin. My skin is normal/slightly dry, but like everyone else I do wish my pores were a bit smaller and less noticeable. I didn't see any difference in my skin when using this.
augusta M.
Des Moines, IA
I would recommend this to everyone this was one of my favorite purchases for my skin care