BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm

Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm

What it is: A travel-size of the bestselling, iconic blush. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This cult-favorite, bestselling blush delivers a weightless, natural-looking rush of cheek color. The superfine micronized-powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah S.
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Savannah S.
This Nars blush in the shade “Orgasm” is just okay in my opinion. See picture of it on the left next to Becca’s “Flowerchild” on the right for reference. I’ve tried quite a lot of blushes and this just doesn’t wow me(the Becca blush does!). There are many blushes out there that really enhance your skin/cheeks but I don’t think this Nars O is anything special. Maybe it originally got so much hype because there were less options on the market but now I think there are many other more affordable or just plain better options. #nars #narsorgasm #makeup #blush #becca #beccablush
Nicole  C.
1,002 reviews
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Nicole  C.
One of my favorite blush colors ever. It's the perfect pink and will flatter any skintone. This is a favorite of many for a reason!
Fraley  B.
Morehead, KY
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Fraley  B.
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Fraley  B.
Nars has the best blush I've ever seen. This one I have here is o-rgasm, such a beautiful color, so pigmented and easy to blend and buildable, I will definitely buy this again, no other brands compare to nars, I recommend this blush to everyone!
Yarianne  V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Yarianne  V.
This is my favorite blush ever , I always used on my makeup and carry on travels , it’s so natural and luminous, for sure you going to loved it
Goldie L.
Alameda, CA
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Goldie L.
Oh my I am in LOVE !!! I have been looking for a new blush for quite a while and I am very picky and trying to avoid times that would make me look like a clown. Blush is a great blush with peachy pink tone with golden shimmer that is very flattering. The pigments density is very good and unlike most blushes, it just becomes one with your skin and looks so natural. It holds very well throughout the day and little goes a long way. Highly recommended!
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Anna K.
I knew I liked this blush, but when I used it today on a lighter makeup look, I am in love! Blends well, lasts and gives just the right amount of gold shimmer. Definitely want to try more of their colors! Follow for follow! Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm
Taylor W.
Rockmart, GA
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Taylor W.
This blush is a shimmering, deep coral, with a gold pearl pigment that delivers a healthy looking color to compliment any skin tone. It provides a buildable coverage. Therefore this shade delivers a wide range of effects, from an ultra sheer shimmer, to a vibrant pop of color depending on how much you build up the coverage. Either way this blush will give you a flawless natural look.
Shannon  U.
Greenville, SC
Mini Orgasm Blush Orgasm uploaded by Shannon  U.
So I received this in my boxy charm and I was a little iffy I'm used to a different more natural types of blush but this orga is absolutely beautiful the packaging is so sleek and I love the way that it feels I love receiving these products and falling in love with them
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
The mini is truly mini but honestly it will probably last me a year. I didn't really need to apply much because I have fair skin but it is a pretty blush. It lasted all day and looked great. A little goes a long way for me. And YES I would recommend this blush to others.
Jenny L.
Beautiful blush! I love the hint of shimmer and peachy color for my warm beige skin tone~Blush

Looking for your answer?