BY OREO #17 in Cookies

Buy on Kmart
Kari Y.
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
I love these bite-size Oreos because I am personally an Oreo purest and minimalist. It has gotten out of hand how many different Oreos are available on the shelf... they can be fudge-dipped, over-stuffed, birthday caked, peanut buttered... caramel apple!? Come on! Vanilla Oreo!?!? Get out of here! But with this I can have the taste of my original delicious simple Oreo in one bite size and the only complaint would be that I could finish this whole bag in one sitting. It's not the cheapest snack but no Oreos are- they are never cheap but if you're an Oreo eater you are used to and willing to pay the price- and this delicious tiny version is no exception. You get what you pay for and what you pay for is tasty and worth every penny...
Ayla A.
Ayla A.
I love these cookies because unlike the regular size Oreo cookie, they're smaller and easier to eat. You can either put them in a bowl of milk or eat them alone, either way they'll taste amazing.

Also, due to their convenient packaging, they're a great treat to bring while on the go. Bring them for long road trips or out camping, they'll make a great addition to any trip.

I absolutely love Oreo's bite sizes because they're easy to eat, you can take them anywhere, but they'll always taste amazing!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Louisville, KY
These are perfect for quick on the go snacks! Theres a great serving size in each individual package especially since they're mini. They might not be as
great as the original Oreo just because they are "mini" so you can't indulge in the chocolate cookie and cream filing as much as I would've liked to. But still very good for being a mini. These are also offered in many different varieties of flavors which is great to have the option!
Carl T.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
This product is great for you if you are on the go and want a snack. It is similar to other products that have started packaging their sweet this way. I first bought it on my way out of Kroger's and don't eat it often because I try to keep my sweets in moderation, but I do get it at least once or twice a month, If you want Oreo cookies, I recommend you buy this bite sized snack bag of them.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Give me a cold glass of milk and few minutes of quiet. I guess I'm just kind of a classic girl, but I prefer the original Oreos to all the other flavors. I like the original stuffing way better than the ones with extra because the cookie is my favorite part and I could even live without the filling at all! The minis are the best way to go for the proper cookie/filling ratio.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
All cookie companies should make bite size version of all cookies and thank goodness you guys did! It's easy to sit and eat a whole row of Oreos but if you have the little ones them you don't feel so bad for cheating on your diet. We take them on road trips for the grandson so he's happy and of course we all do the black teeth smile! LOVE OREOS big or small!
Edilin L.
Edilin L.
Weston, FL
Oreo bit-size are essential for the busy traveler. The first time I had the bite-size was a few years ago. I was a bit skeptical about it since the different of products usually changes the taste of flavor. Its happens from country to country. but thankfully in this case, it didn't happen. Same taste. Same consistency. Great for kids snack time.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Alexandria, VA
I like getting the mini Oreos when I'm on the run and need a quick fix of sweetness. I also like the fact that I don't feel 'unhealthy' eating several mini Oreos rather than eating several normal size Oreos. I also like the fact that the minis come in a cup for a pretty good price, they are the perfect grab whenever I'm going on a road trip.
Ale D.
Ale D.
Everyone should have a bag of the oreo bite-size in their bag, they're really good for when you want to have a sweet snack and the best thing its that you can eat the whole bag, they taste like regular oreos but i'm not complaining because oreos are amazing. They look cute too if you use them as a decoration for cakes or cupcakes.
Maha I.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
Guys, who needs to be convinced about Oreos? But that's okay, I'll bite (ba-dum-tsss). Oreos are always the perfect way to satisfy a sweetness craving without eating pure sugar or candy. The only problem with these is that they're so addictive, I can sit and eat an entire package by myself (which I've done before). (Don't judge.)
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Are they different from the regular oreo cookies?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Can you get the specialty flavors in the small mini packs?
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does any one else think this snack size taste different then regular size Oreos?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
What is your favorite on the go snack?
Brittanee F.
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Why are these things so addicting lol you cant go wrong with Oreos!!!