BY OREO #4 in Cookies

Oreo Mini Family Size Bag in a Box 14 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
You definitely can't go wrong with a delicious Oreo cookie! I absolutely love everything about oreos and you could say I go nuts when I see oreos at a party. Oreos are not just something you can consume as a snack as I like to put them in my baked goods as well. It's a pretty good filling and ace you ever tried a cheesecake with an Oreo crust? It's one of the best thing you can ever find! I adore the cookie as it is crunchy and never soggy even when dipped with milk. Also, the cream filling is one of the best things! you can never have too much of it as it is sweet but have such a light and mild flavour to it. I also particularly liked this packaging as you can seal it off after eating a few. It's also easy to bring along and sturdier than most packaging where I would only find crumpled cookies in my bag upon opening it. It's one of my favourite childhood snack and such a iconic figure in the cookie world. You are certainly missing out if you have not tried one of these!
Anne P.
I love, love, love the original Oreo sandwiches! I saw these mini sandwiches one day when shopping with my son. I though, "Wow, my son and I could eat Oreos in the car, and with less mess, how awesome!" I immediately bought the bag of Oreo mini sandwiches and we headed to the car. When I opened the resealabe bag I was disappointed that most of the minis were broken into little pieces. ( Note, I had the same issue with the plastic hard container version of the Oreo minis. So I wasn't just the bag.) They still tasted awesome but, were twice as messy. I think I will stick to purchasing the original size though. This product still got a 3 star for taste alone. You just can't beat the satisfaction of that chocolate crunch and smooth filling!
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Love these cookies, my mom always buys these by the case when she goes to Sam's Club. So we always have some in the house. It is my all time favorite cookie of my lifetime. I don't know anyone that does not like them, I sometimes buy them for Christmas gifts for my children, which are all grown now, and they give to their children.
Who doesn't love the classic Oreo America's favorite cookie right good with milk good without everyone loves the cream I personally don't I like the chocolatey cookie part best it's my go-to part of the cookie I love the mini ones for some reason they taste better to me I don't know I guess I'm weird but I'm not the only one who's her that but altogether these cookies are with expected to be have been for years and they're great go to send that love . and all the small resealable package they come in and makes it easy for on-the-go and saving there's never enough cookies in the world right
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
What can I say? Oreo on the go on bite sizes? Yes please. If you have a great organization this is great to indulge a little without the guilt. If you are like me, you will get those amaziness bites of perfection. Is is more expansive than the the full size cookie but it is soooo good
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these now that I'm older. I used to love the bigger full sized Oreos and my family still does. My husband loves all the funky flavors they come out with and my son loves any Oreos he brings home. I can have one or two of the original full sized drenched in milk but thats about it. They are just too sweet and sugary for me. Especially the cream center. So these are a great solution. Smaller pieces means less cream in the middle vs cookie outer so its actually the perfect amount combination. Paired with a glass of milk its a perfect small snack. I still cant eat the entire bag but I'm glad I found a way to enjoy the great oreo taste I loved as a child without being inundated with sugar.
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Oreos are one of the best actually they are the best cookie ever invented and whoever invented it I want to give you a huge hug because Oreos and milk are my life and that’s probably why I’m fat but I don’t care I will walk around in size 13 jeans for the rest my life because I love Oreos and that’s all that matters keep making them
Margaret S.
Grovetown, GA
These are nice, I use these as meal prep for my kids lunches for the week, I get mini bags and seperate a few into each bag. They are also good for an on the go snack for my youngest, for either a shopping trip or meeting. Packaging will always be on point, as well as price. :)
Cee J.
Tastes great and so convenient that it's on the go! :) If you love oreos, but hate the hassle of the how big they are or just want something easy to carry, would highly recommend these ! Tastes great and you'll love them  :)! Especially for these major oreo fans!
Rusti H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So my favorite part of the oreo cookie is the actual cookie I normally remove the cream and just eat the cookie however it's a great cookie in all. I've recently discovered the oreo thins which I think are perfect and I can eat the cream in the middle because it's not too much
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Are they different from the regular oreo cookies?
Michelle B.
Can you get the specialty flavors in the small mini packs?
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does any one else think this snack size taste different then regular size Oreos?
Ashley F.
What is your favorite on the go snack?
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Why are these things so addicting lol you cant go wrong with Oreos!!!