Mini OREO Bar

by Nestlé

A little frozen treat loaded with big OREO flavour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mini OREO Bar!
Stefanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Small creamy and tasty like the hard chocolate at the top crunchy aspect it’s hard not to eat the whole box
Nicole W.
Mary Lou Street
Do you love Oreos? Then get on these popsicles, oh my just when you thought Oreos could not get any better and then you try these. You will not regret it! So yunmy, especially on a hot summer day. My favorite out of the whole chocolate collection of icecream
Jordyn O.
Ottawa
My first time I had these ice cream bars was when I was at my friends house years ago. When I took my first bite i was so amazed by how good this ice cream bar was. If you love oreos you will LOVE these ice cream bars! Oreo Mini OREO Bar [brand:nestle-36]
Amanda M.
Pleasant Valley.., NS
Very good ice cream snack. Perfect size and not a lot of calories per ice cream treat. If you like a lot of ice cream the. It’s prob not for you.
Katie  B.
Edmonton, AB
Nestlé ice cream is delicious and it is a great value!!! It's a perfect summer treat... its also a great fall, winter and spring treat as well. It will not dissapoint. And it's an overlooked product, so it's not hard to find in stock. This is one of my go to brands for the frozen ice cream section! I definitely recommend this. Perfect for those on the go! Quick and easy for the whole family!

Looking for your answer?