Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks

by Nut-Thins

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
I use these whenever I want to go gluten free for personal reasons or to accommodate gluten free friends. Very crispy and good flavor, not gritty or grainy and taste nothing like cardboard.
Phoenix, AZ
Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Received a free sample from Pinchme. These taste like tortilla chips but they are smaller and had no salt in them. They were actually pretty good great snack if you in a diet.
Lower Burrell, PA
Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks uploaded by Marianne B.
Just got a sample of these today. I love them. I’m going to be buying some more soon. I can’t wait to see what other kind there are.
This is a great snack option for on the go. The nut thins taste delicious and are low calorie snack. Great for gluten free snacking.
Baltimore , MD
Crispy, tasty, and full of protein. Great with hummus and other dips! Tastes like a more interesting and delicious rice cracker.
I was surprised at how yummy these were! It made transitioning to healthier lifestyle a lot easier. Plus my kids all LOVE them🙌
Rollingstone, MN
Really good flavor & crispy... just don't get a lot in the bag. Guess why it's a healthy snack? I'd buy again!
Allen
Love all of their crackers they always have great taste and pair well with dips. My kiddo loves them

Looking for your answer?