Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks

by Nut-Thins

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, TX
Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks uploaded by Shanna R.
These are ok but would taste better if eaten with some type of dip. They don[t have very much salt and are a bit bland. They are healthy but the taste just isn't for me.
Stafford, TX
i like these, but only probably is they are a tiny bit plain. they are really good for you. they taste good. normally i hate almonds but you don’t even taste them on the crackers at all.
Hoover, AL
Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks uploaded by Rachel S.
I received these cracker snacks in my DailyGoodie box and they are just okay. They are mini and remind me of the nachos that come in a lunchable. They have very little salt, gluten free and only 90 calories for a bag. Personally, they taste a little bland for me, but I could easily dip this in something like cheese or peanut butter. There are very few ingredients and if you are watching what you eat, this may be a great snack for you!
Washington, DC
These crackers are the best. They are not a flaky cracker texture, but a much harder and heartier feel. However, they work super well with soft spreads because they don't fall apart as you try to put it on. They are gluten free for those concerned, but taste amazing no matter what!
Clearwater, FL
Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks uploaded by Tracy G.
I received these as a pinch me free sample. They are a nice light snack, but not overly flavorful. The best by date was also June 1st... And I received them after that day. They were a fine free snack, but even if they weren't discontinued I would not purchase them.
I received these in a sample for free, I actually loved them. This is my first time trying this product out. I love the crispy flavors of almonds. I will recommend and will be trying out the other flavors.
Madera, CA
I’m considered as of today on a very strict diet. I came across Blue Diamonds Mini Nut Thins and was surprised by the taste . Very crisp and delicious. All natural products for a healthy diet , I recommend these nut thins for the people who love to snack and never have to worry about adding those extra pounds. This low sodium snack is wheat and gluten free which adds to the value and enticement. I received this product free for testing purposes and I was very pleased with outcome. Thanks BLUE DIAMONDMini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks
I was happy to enjoy these! I thought they might be tasteless and unsatisfying, but they were similar in taste and texture to tortilla chips. The level of salt is perfect, too.
1,171 reviews
I received this as a free sample for an honest review from another company. I have mixed feelings towards this product. I normally really like rice cracker snacks, but this one isn't my favorite. This snack is very light and crunchy. You can really taste that there's almonds inside and that it has a little bit of sea salt. They're not bad but they're not overly delicious, I'd be interested in trying a different flavor other than sea salt.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Not too bad, just a tad bland and tasted stale but I guess they are o.k., I wouldn't go out and buy them, just don't want to eat healthy if it includes stuff like this.

Looking for your answer?