BY NUT-THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Just recently discovered these little gems. They are so good and low in calories. They are crispy and full of flavor. They makes a great snack or a pairing to a sandwich. I also like that they are not greasy and have a hint of saltiness. Mini Nut-Thins® Hint of Sea Salt Almond & Rice Cracker Snacks
Veronica S.
I received this as a free sample for an honest review from another company. I have mixed feelings towards this product. I normally really like rice cracker snacks, but this one isn't my favorite. This snack is very light and crunchy. You can really taste that there's almonds inside and that it has a little bit of sea salt. They're not bad but they're not overly delicious, I'd be interested in trying a different flavor other than sea salt.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I’m usually very picky with the snacks I chose to have however, I must say this was one tasty snack if you want to feel guilt free. 90 calories only, non gmo and also gluten free. I will absolutely purchase this product. Not sure what that price is however it was delicious!
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
Wow new discovery. I love these. Excellent chioce for snack. It is low in sodium and feels healthy. The minis size it good too. I like it a lot. The tast is not over whenlming. I am excited about these snacks. I am looking forward to trying other flavors.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
They are gluten free, light and crunchy. They are addictive, they goes well with any sort of cheese, you can't end up having just a few. But they didn't seems like what they should be, I mean they are Rice and Nut crackers but I didn't find any hint of any nuts in this. They are just rice crackers, this is just what I didn't like about them.
Shan E.
I was happy to enjoy these! I thought they might be tasteless and unsatisfying, but they were similar in taste and texture to tortilla chips. The level of salt is perfect, too.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Received a free sample from Pinchme. These taste like tortilla chips but they are smaller and had no salt in them. They were actually pretty good great snack if you in a diet.
Liddie R.
I received these in a sample for free, I actually loved them. This is my first time trying this product out. I love the crispy flavors of almonds. I will recommend and will be trying out the other flavors.
Stacey C.
I received this item for free from PINCHme.

It’s a really good snack. Pair this snack with something it’s a bit bland. I’ve tried other rice cracker snacks and they all taste the same lol lol. I totally recommend this product!
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Not too bad, just a tad bland and tasted stale but I guess they are o.k., I wouldn't go out and buy them, just don't want to eat healthy if it includes stuff like this.