BeautyFaceFace MakeupToo Faced
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

What it is: A replenishing face primer that hydrates, smooths, and brightens for a dewy, healthy-looking complexion.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, CombinationConcerns: DrynessHighlighted Ingredients: - Coconut Water: Hydrates skin. - Probiotics: Boosts skin’s visible radiance and elasticity. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Hangover Replenishing Face Primer is a revolutionary makeup primer infused with coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and skin revivers that work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote visible elasticity, and hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear.Clinical Results: In a consumer study:- 100% said makeup went on smoother- 100% said makeup looked more radiant- 100% said skin looked more hydrated

Iss this good ?
does this primer make your foundation stick better?
Start your review of Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer!
Product Highlights
this primer is awesome, it smells really nice but its a subtle scent and it's really moisturizing!in reviews
...well enough so i only gave it 4 stars. for people with combination or oily skin i would recommend.in reviews
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Rachael S.
This primer is amazing!!! Lightweight, hydrating and smells nice but not overwhelming. I love a good primer that combines skincare. This has probiotic based ingredients and skin revivers and is made with coconut water. Totally silicone free which I love💖. This is another great Too Faced product💖😍😊💖😍😊
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer I am using this from quite a long time and I liked it. It keeps makeup in place. Goes on smooth and easy to use.
Susan S.
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Susan S.
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer not only is this a great face primer that lasts all day/night it also has ingredients that nourish your skin. An added bonus for sure. Coconut water, probiotic- based ingredients and skin revivers that work together to boost your skins radiance, promote elasticity, and help hydrate, all while locking down your makeup. And you thought you were just looking for a good primer! Too Faced has you covered. I would recommend.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this primer but I noticed my foundation not laying even and bunching up in spots as the day progresses. It does give you a smooth surface to begin makeup application. Noticed some breakout also after using.The original formula works much better for me. Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Sherry B.
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Sherry B.
This is an excellent primer for my extremely dry skin It definitely lives up to the hype of making your skin smoother more radiant hydrated It definitely lives up to the hype of making your skin smoother more radiant And hydrated. I really like this primer because it gave me that glow from within look. I have very dry skin so because this primer is so hydrating I don't know if it would work well for oily skin or in the summer months when there's a lot of humidity and I sweat. However it is very effective and the perfect primer for those cold Winter days
Amy V.
Las Vegas, NV
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Amy V.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite primer! Super lightweight and sink right into your skin. It’a perfect underneath makeup and what I use for a light makeup glam! I love how it holds my makeup all day (8+) hours and at the same time isn’t drying or heavy! It doesn’t feel like anything on my face! The packaging is my favorite pump type! The product comes out a thin white and dries to a clear. Love how it’s made out of coconut water with probiotics. This stuff is defiantly a primer you should try out if you want something lightweight. And best of all.. it’s silicone free so it won’t clog your pores if you’re sensitive to products or break out easily! Love it!! I can see why it’s advertised as replenishing and nourishing! The moisturizer is so good as well!!
Luz Yanira P.
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Another favorite of mine..! At first, I was hesitant to try because of the coconut water among their ingredients... I'm glad I did try it..! It hydrates my skin very nicely and the dry patches are gone when I apply this face primer before the foundation. It also helps with the longevity of the make up and smells good. 👍👍
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,733 reviews
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Too Faced Hangover replenishing face primer and it comes in two sizes, $35.00 and $18.00. This is ideal for normal and dry skin, or a combination of the two. This is a hydrating primer. This is definitely hydrating, with anti-inflammatories. Fast absorbing and helps create a smooth canvas. The texture is like lotion, with ingredients like coconut and probiotics. Had a light, coconut scent. This is silicone free so it’s good for those of us who break out from silicone products. Skin has a dewy glow and didn’t pile when I applied foundation on top of it. The only thing it didn’t do was make my makeup last longer than it normally does.
Melissa L.
Louisville, KY
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Melissa L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer changed my skins lifeeeee ! It is so hydrating and leaves my skin looking great with any foundation!
Nefertiti J.
Clarksville, TN
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Nefertiti J.
A have a ton of primers, this is one of my many I own and I love the finished look it gives any foundation I have under it. I love most of too faced products so this wasn’t surprising that I’d love this primer!

2,103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor S.
il y a 5 mois
Nolita S. il y a 4 mois
Absolutely. It’s completely oil free. The biggest problem for people with oily skin is that they fail to realize that they actually need hydration in order for the skin to not over produce oil. Oily skin is one of the biggest signs that it needs proper hydration. And because this product is able to penetrate into the skin without silicone, alcohol or oil, it definitely won’t break you out!
Kari F.
Spokane Vly, WA
il y a 5 mois
Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer ddoes this primer hold up to the other primers out there??
Jenakah E. il y a 5 mois
For the price, you're probably better off buying a cheaper one that works just as well