BeautyHairHair ProductsBumble and bumble
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

What it is: A frizz-fighting leave-in treatment that detangles, protects, and conditions dry, coarse, or brittle hair, and helps to provide moisture and UV and heat protection.Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CurlyHair Texture: Medium and ThickHair Concerns: Straightening and Smoothing, Heat Protection, and Color SafeFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, and Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil: Condition, soften, and add shine. - UV Filters: Help protect hair against the drying effects of the sun. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, and mineral oil. This product is also cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This top-selling leave-in treatment is blended with six featherlight oils to help soften, silken, tame, defrizz, detangle, and protect against breakage. Plus, it contains UV protection to help shield hair from the drying effects of the sun. It works well with dry, damaged, and/or color-treated hair.

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for hair??
I Need a good hair oil for not only dry damaged hair but also that will help with growth. Will this help?
J'aimerais bien tester c'est produit est qu'il y a des voxboxes pour ce produit ??
Start your review of Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer!
Amy  S.
Leander, TX
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Amy  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is a holy grail at my house my daughter has extremely tangly hair and I’ve tried everything! It leaves her and my hair so hydrated and tangle free plus it’s perfect for heat protection!
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Tara M.
I have a Birchbox Subscription solely for the hair products. Best way to try the best hair products! I received this item & I love it!
Labiba R.
NY
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Labiba R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have colored-damaged hair which is very rough and dry. I saw a lot of positive reviews about this BB UV protective primer and was really excited to get it. I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I love it! It makes my hair smooth and somehow the frizziness goes away. I use it before blow drying. I also use it casually in towel-dried hair and then comb afterwards. Totally recommend to rough/very dry hair! [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer]
Erin H.
Essington, PA
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is like a little miracle in a bottle. I used a couple small sprays in my damp hair. My hair went from dead and dull to shiny and smooth
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Marissa I.
Love this detangler and heat protector. It smells like cupcakes, leaves my curls refreshed and less frizzy, helps me detangle my knots, and protects against heat (both natural and styling tool heat). I use about 4 sprays since my hair is really long and I focus on both my ends and roots. [product:bumble-and-bumble-hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer]
Tiffany C.
Concord, CA
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:hairdressers-invisible-oil-heat/uv-protective-primer] Life savor I have tried other heat protectors but nothing compares. If you have dry hair this will save you. Since using it my hair is smooth, shiny, and soft. It also has a very nice scent to it. Recommend this for anyone with dry hair and uses heating products daily. You will notice a difference in your hair. Worth every penny.
Kaitlan  G.
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Kaitlan  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have absolutely fallen in love with this product. For starters it literally smells so amazing! I had been using a heat protectant that was doing nothing for me. Someone suggested this to me and im so glad I purchased. This helps my hair be sleek and also helps with frizz. I spray this on when my hair is still damp before I blow dry it and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. For me that's hard to find. I also love that this provides uv protection and I do feel it helps hydrate my hair. I really love this and have already repurchased. I highly recommend this product and I look forward to continue using and purchasing. Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer
Christina G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Christina G.
I really like this product but I don’t use it much. I have a primer that’s a light detangler that I like better but this works great and it’s very lightweight.
Julie W.
Las Vegas, NV
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Julie W.
I purchased this as I had heard many great reviews on it from others. It is a tad on the pricy side initially, but it offers quite a bit of protection! Since I have long hair, I feel that I will go through this a bit faster than I’d like. I may try another product after this to see if this is a HG product. The bottle and spray nozzle are easy to use.
Mariah  H.
Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer uploaded by Mariah  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Truly worth every penny! I don’t think I will ever buy a different heat protectant, smells amazing, leaves hair soft and shinny. I use it on my hair when I blow dry it or even on dry hair when I curl it, and my curls hold up better when I use this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...