BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersBenefit Cosmetics
Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 375

Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3.75

What it is: A perfect try-me size of brow-volumizing, tinted fiber gel to boost the look of brow volume.What Else You Need to Know: Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and brow hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. The custom tiny, tapered brush provides an easy, mess-proof application for fuller-looking brows. It’s available in eight shades to flatter a wide range of hair colors.Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation by 66 women after 1 week:- 94% said brows looked visibly thicker

Is this a good product?
Do you prefer to stay with this brush or using a liner brush instead ? ?
Start your review of Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3.75!
Product Highlights
Love this stuff!! I thread my eye brows, and this is all I need to make them look amazing!! So quick and easy...way more efficient than powders, pencils if you don't need to draw much in.in reviews
I love this product so much because I normally have very thin and not full brows and this product makes them look so good!!in reviews
Sara K.
Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3.75 uploaded by Sara K.
The brush is actually small for the product, i always use it as finishing product not to create my base
Ligia E.
Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3.75 uploaded by Ligia E.
I love this product for eyebrows for a natural look, it leaves my eyebrows totally incredible, I was surprised by some very thick eyebrows, it is a success, I totally love this product.
Lindsey C.
Mt John, Northern Territory
I just recently bought this product and I have to say that is it one of the easiest and best quality brow products I have used. The formula is very smooth and buildable which is nice for me as I have dark blonde hair. I am on the move in the morning and having this product allows me to fill in my brows for a healthy effortless look with minimal effort.
Myriam  Z.
Valenton, Val
Review for: 03-Medium Neutral Light Brown
J adore les produits benefit pour les sourcils!!! Celui ci est tellement simple à utiliser et se range partout. Il est hyper efficace et donne un effet naturel. Pas besoin de rester 1h à faire nos sourcils lorsqu ils sont clairsemés. J'ai découvert ce produit et je ne m en sépare plus!!!
Andrea M.
Toulouse
Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3.75 uploaded by Andrea M.
This is a really nice eyebrow gel, it makes your brows stay in place all day. If you don’t have very full brows this can help you make them look fuller. The tiny brush is very useful and makes it easy to do the tail without getting gel everywhere. I would definitely recommend you to try if you haven’t already. I am dark brunette and use shade 3.
gvantsa-GZ28049 L.
Wilmington, DE
i like this eyebrow gel so much its easy to use and make my eyebrow amazing and beautiful thanks this brand
Yanesha C.
Absolutely love this brow gel! Stays in place and adds color & dimension to any brow! Its great for those days that you're running late & need a quick fix. I wouldn't change a thing about this formula!
member-8cb7de608
Review for: Mini 03 Medium
I got this recently and I love it! It saves me time in the morning when doing my makeup and the best part is that it leaves you with a very natural groomed eyebrow. I would definitely keep buying this product
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Travel Size 03 Medium
Received this in a beauty box and I love it. It really helps fill my brows and it last all day. I have light brows and it doesn't make them look cartoonish.
Daisy U.
Compared to what i was told by the seller, i thought this would be an easy to apply product and good value too since it was by Benefit which i frequently buy other products from that i love however this product didn't work well for me as i found it quite difficult to apply and the result wasn't what i was looking for.

1,467 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-cccf51
Carlsbad
il y a 5 mois
Jodi R. il y a 3 mois
If you are in Canada you can get it at Sephora, Benefit or Shoppers Drug Mart (sadly we don’t have Ulta!).
Carrie D.
il y a 7 mois
Jodi R. il y a 3 mois
I love the products by Glossier - Boy brow and the brow flick. They are so worth it. I have been using other products for years - Anastasia, Benefit, IT Cosmetics … I was hesitant to try but after using Glossier brow products almost everything else pales in comparison. The only other ones that are somewhat comparable are Charlotte tilbury - the supermodel brow kit but it costs more and I found it didn’t last as long and the Dior brow pencil but again it’s costly and doesn’t last that long.
Fio R.
il y a 8 mois
Tiffanie Y. il y a 8 mois
I like Anastasia Beverly hills
Skyler M.
Clayton
il y a 8 mois
Which one is better?Mini Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3.75 [product:maybelline-brow-fast-sculpt-shapes-eyebrows-eyebrow-mascara-makeup-clear-009-fl-oz-[name:-actual_color-value:-actual_color-clear]
KesAmber C. il y a 6 mois