Mini Fresh Coconut And Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Wendy C.

BY HEMPZ #75 in Lotion

Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with our signature blend of soothing Aloe, Omega rich Vitamin E, calming chamomile, Avocado Extracts and hydrating Coconut Oil and Watermelon Extract to help nourish and moisturize skin. Size: 2.25 ozBenefits: Vitamin E helps retain skin's natural moisture content Aloe helps soothe, calm, protect and hydrate skin Chamomile & Avocado Extracts calm, soothe and nourish skin keeping it moisturized and soft Coconut Oil nourishes, moisturizes and helps protect skin while anti-aging properties help regain a youthful glow Watermelon Extract, a powerful antioxidant and skin conditioner rich in Vitamin C, helps protect and nourish skin against free radicals Non-greasy, lightweight formula Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% VeganTHC Drug Free see more...

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
My review on April 23,2014 from iamtanforever

I used this yesterday & today.

*Scent-Like real watermelon with hints of coconut..not over powering and it fades.

*Lotion is semi thick,goes on smooth & rubs in well without feeling greasy. My skin feels soft & lightly moisturized.

*Decently moisturizing and lightweight for spring & summer use. If you need something really moisturizing you might want to skip this.

4/5 stars..the scent is great BUT the lotion IMO could be more moisturizing.
Sheri D.
Sheri D.
The perfect level of moisture for the skin...You get the best of both worlds with Hempz, moisture and a pleasant sent that keeps your skin hydrated for hours. This is a staple for me and my household, my friends are using it now. I love to share good products.
Merari R.
Merari R.
Taunton, MA
I don't think people understand how amazing this body lotion is. I legit buy the big ones so I never run out. Me my girlfriend a use it. Like we love it. The best lotion ever and it's not oily which I also love. I definitely would recommend it to everyone
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
This lotion is lightly scented and refreshing, makes my skin soft. I use this daily and enjoy my skin becoming softer. This is lasting all day and I highly recommend this product to help moisturize and I would absolutely buy this product again!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
This lotion is life! I love this lotion and it is very hydrating for your skin. Especially if you are tanning a lot it is always good to hydrate your skin. I would recommend this to anyone that likes to have that healthy glow to their skin
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I definitely wasn't the biggest fan of this moisturizer. It was very thin and a runny and it took a while to soak in. It does have a nice scent however I didn't feel like it left me moisturized. I will not buy this again
Luna T.
Luna T.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this everyday out of the shower.

Light. All day mosturizer. The pump makes for easy access. I bought this from my local tan salon but I see it on sale at Ulta often.

I have bought this product over and over again
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
This cream is very moisturizing!! It's great for after showering after a long day at the beach or pool. It will make your skin super soft. It also helps keep a tan longer. I really enjoy the smell of this lotion also.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
La Feria, TX
Love at first use. I actually bought it as a gift but decided it smelled to good to gift away. My skin is sensitive anything will make me itchy. This was light and it didn't bother me at all. Yes I'd buy again!
Emily H.
Emily H.
This lotion smells so good and leaves my skin so soft without leaving behind a weird residue feeling like i have a layer over my hands. I'm very picky about lotion and this passed the test. Very gentle.