Mini Fresh Coconut And Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Wendy C.Mini Fresh Coconut And Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Brittney V.Mini Fresh Coconut And Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer uploaded by Kassidi S.

BY HEMPZ

Hempz Fresh Coconut & Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with our signature blend of soothing Aloe, Omega rich Vitamin E, calming chamomile, Avocado Extracts and hydrating Coconut Oil and Watermelon Extract to help nourish and moisturize skin. Size: 2.25 ozBenefits: Vitamin E helps retain skin's natural moisture content Aloe helps soothe, calm, protect and hydrate skin Chamomile & Avocado Extracts calm, soothe and nourish skin keeping it moisturized and soft Coconut Oil nourishes, moisturizes and helps protect skin while anti-aging properties help regain a youthful glow Watermelon Extract, a powerful antioxidant and skin conditioner rich in Vitamin C, helps protect and nourish skin against free radicals Non-greasy, lightweight formula Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% VeganTHC Drug Free see more...

Mini Fresh Coconut And Watermelon Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "This is the best scent in the world, i can't even describe how amazing it smells!!!!! and it's very hydrating on top of that!" in 38 reviews
  • "Love at first use. I actually bought it as a gift but decided it smelled to good to gift away. My skin is sensitive anything will make me itchy. This was light and it didn't bother me at all. Yes I'd buy again! " in 11 reviews
Angela O.
Eastpoint, FL
I cannot explain how wonderful this lotion smells, I absolutely love anything coconut and this lotion is wonderful. I have been having a battle this winter with dry skin so I saw this and figured why not. I wasn’t expecting much so I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised at the difference in my skin after just one use. I highly recommend this product
Lauren F.
Glen Allen, VA
OMG! This is one of my FAVORITE items I own! I bought it for the beach because the scent was amazingly tropical and summery! Everyone kept asking where I got it from! Highly recommended!
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
I love this moisturizer! The scent is amazing and reminds me of summer! I purchase it at Ulta and use it every day! It’s such a good price and so very moisturizing! I will definitely keep purchasing this moisturizer!
Sunny A.
Orange, CA
This lotion is the best it makes my skin smooth and the smell is great! The scent it’s great, I have lotions that have a lot of scents so this one is perfect. This is my to go lotions now i even have a travel size one that i keep in my peruse ☺️☺️☺️
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Love this coconut and watermelon scented hemp lotion it smells amazing. I love stuff that has a tropical sweet smell to it so this is right up my alley. The mixture of the 2 scents is the perfect blend. I love hepmz because it hydrates your skin and makes it feel so smooth! I use it a lot after I've been in the sun.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside, OR
I love this humps coconut lotion because it makes my skin feels so soft and no oily residue it smells amazing to I recommend this to anime friends and family that have dry skin or even that don't because it just smells amazing on you in it stays for a while
Tiffany F.
I use this brand often got myself, as well as my son who has eczema and these lotions help him immensely. I use these daily, and they are very gentle. I don’t always use a scented version of this lotion, but they are all great. I highly recommend that you try these out!
Kim w.
Rochester
This is the greatest smelling lotion EVER. I bought it on a whim and I am so happy I did. When my hands or legs are really dry, this does the job with out it feeling oily. I would absolutely recommend to others. PS really good to use after tanning
Pamela K.
Kingsford Heights
My two favorite combos I love Hempz Body lotions this scent makes me think of them summer nights a great value for the size, a light lotion that isn’t greasy and blends right in for smooth soft skin. Luv it!
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
This coconut smells reminds me of the beach and I love it. It comes in an easy to use bottle that I can put anywhere in my house. It makes my skin soft and again I want to make it clear that it smells amazing.