Mini Figures My Little Pony uploaded by Melissa O.

BY MY LITTLE PONY

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Welcome to the world of My Little Pony, a place filled with the magic of friendship! Meet Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack! These special friends always stick together. Join them for adventures and fun! Explore Ponyville, the royal city of Canterlot, and all of Equestria, where you are sure to meet even more pony friends! My Little Pony toys offer so many ways to play with favorite pony friends. Imaginative playsets help create the world of My Little Pony at home, while fun pony toys have great features including long, colorful hair for styling and accessories for dress up and play! The My Little Pony brand has been a favorite part of growing up for thirty years and counting! The TV series, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, extends the adventure for fans of all ages to enjoy. My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. Fun, colorful ponies with pretty hair and Cutie Mark designs Collect the world of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Style their hair and dress them up Discover the magic of friendship Gender: Female. see more...

Review (1)