Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesArcher Farms
Mini Donut Reduced Fat Ice Cream - 16oz - Archer Farms

Mini Donut Reduced Fat Ice Cream - 16oz - Archer Farms™

by Archer Farms

Archer Farms recently released its own line of healthy ice creams, in flavors that are already making our mouths water: Mini Donut, Chocolate Pecan Pie, Mint Cookies & Cream, Caramel Maple Bourbon Pecan, and Cookie Dough. These healthy alternatives to traditional ice cream flavors range from 20 to 22g of protein and stay within the mid-300 calorie count.

Who says you can't give in to your indulgent cravings and continue to eat healthy at the same time? While most of these new sweet frozen treats are only available in stores, something tells us they're worth the trip. See the available flavors ahead and decide which pint will make its way into your shopping cart next.

Why do people rate products (as in, giving 3 stars) when they haven't tried it??? It brings down the average rating for no reason & can turn people off to trying certain flavors. UGH Can't wait for my Target to get these!
The flavor sounds amazing! How good is it?
This looks amazing. Out of 10 how good is it?
Start your review of Mini Donut Reduced Fat Ice Cream - 16oz - Archer Farms™!
Pamela S.
Highland Bch, FL
Recently tried this ice cream after months of eating halo tops and wow! I loved halo top but this one was just SO much better. It was much creamier with a texture that resembled that of regular ice cream much more closely. The chunks of donut made it even better. Such a great low calorie dessert!
Megan S.
Lansdale, PA
This ice cream is soooo good as a low-cal option. Unlike a lot of other "healthy" ice creams, this actually has a good texture and tastes just like real ice cream. The donut pieces are more like crunchy cookie pieces and it has a very strong cinnamon flavor with the vanilla base. It also only cost me $3.69 at my local target (so much better than paying upwards of $5-6 for other brands)!!! Need to try the other flavors asap!
Bailey R.
Robins, IA
To me this jus tastes like vanilla ice cream with some cinnamon which I am not a fan of... oh wait, I just bit into a cookie piece which was a nice touch of crunch. Tbh it tastes like what I imagine it would based on the picture on the outside, it’s just not my favorite. It’s nice that the whole pint is only 350 calories and has 20 g of protein though!
Samantha K.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is as good as it gets with protein or “healthy ice cream”. The cinnamon ice cream had the same texture as regular ice cream and was very creamy. I was expecting a bit of a chalky aftertaste but didn’t have any, it didn’t taste like actual ice cream, but wasn’t too far off. I was disappointed that the donut pieces were crunchy- I’ve never had a crunchy mini donut.... overall would buy this again. It satisfies my craving for mini donuts that I missed at the fair!
Mandy T.
Lititz, PA
This is disgusting. Tastes like artificial sweetener. I had such high hopes but it doesn’t top Halo. Disappointed!
Britan D.
Borderline 3 and 4 stars. This pint suffers from the high-protein/low-sugar ice cream problem of a bizarre, boozy aftertaste that unfortunately doesn't actually get you drunk. However, I liked the crisp donut pieces and was surprised by the quantity of them.
Arshifa.s💕💕 ..
india
I would really like to try this product it look mmmh yummy so definately delicious but i m giving it 3 stars bc i havent tried and if i give it more it would be unfair and its description has definately attracted me... so its a big YESSSSSS from me i would try it
Alaa M.
Eskişehir Odunpazarı 26020 Erkan Sokak NO9
Bu ürün çok tatlı ve birçok pratik ele almak daha çok daha fazla blues tarafından Mahbito daha catcher seviyorum