BY DINGO

Mini Dingo® Dental Bones.
Preferred 9 to 1 vs. standard rawhide*.
Dingo brand.
For total care.
Real chicken in the middle!
XS extra small dogs.
Helps clean & strength teeth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
My Yorkie loves these bones, the only con i have found is that when he eats them they make a huge white mess all over whatever he is laying on while eating them. It is not just the bone breaking off it is from where the bone gets wet and starts to dissolve all over the furniture. It is very gross
Jamie C.
Starkville, MS
My dog loves these bones tho i will say its a tiny dog so they are a bit hard on the teeth however they are just the right size for my tiny dog that its not so much chewing it does damage and she loves to chew them they clean up her teeth also
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog goes nuts for these!! She knows when I have them and will go nuts when I come home from the store. She will chew on this until she gets the meat on the inside, they must be tasty because she loves them!
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
My dog growing up, just absolutely loved these. I will always get these for my dogs in the future. When he was little this was one of his favorite treats. I love dingo products.
Taylor T.
I won't allow my dog to eat dingo bones. We gave her one awhile back & the piece got so small & was not soft, I was afraid she would choke on it. Other people have also told me that their dog had choked on the dingo bones.
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these. She loves them so much she even takes them outside in the yard and sometimes leaves them there. She's so picky now that she only wants these bones.
Kariss A.
Cambridge, MA
My dog loves these. He gets so excited when we get them out. He eats them very quickly. However , they can leave red specks in the carpet
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
My dog loves these! They are very inexpensive and will keep him busy for a while. These are definitely my go-to treats for my dog!
Nay M.
Anaheim, CA
My dog loves these bones! They are a great price. My dog is mall and has a small mouth so its a perfect size! Keeps him busy!
Brynn M.
Schenectady, NY
My dog loves dingos. Although she sometimes was them whole. But nonetheless she loves them and keeps her teeth nice!
Brynn M.
Schenectady, NY
Is this for teeth whitening?