Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear

What it is: A clear gel for all hair colors that sets, defines, and holds brows in place all day. What it does: This long-wearing clear gel sets and defines brows without fuss. The soothing chamomile formula also conditions hair and offers a lustrous, natural look.

What is the hold on this like compared to the Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter?
Does this actually work? Does it keep your brows in shape all day?
Start your review of Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear!
Janelle D.
Norfolk
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Janelle D.
When I’m trying to achieve a full boyfriend brow this is my go to gel! If you back brush your brows with this gel first it helps give a little more volume at the base and then when you brush them to set them in place they appear fuller. I love that this gel doesn’t leave a dull cast over your brows but it also isn’t oily so you’re not wiping off your brows on accident trying to get rid of an excessive shine. The brush is just big enough to cover your brows nicely without being so big that it’s hard to control the gel placement. So far no other gel has been able to compete in my eyes when it comes to getting a long-lasting, natural looking brow.
Nataly S.
Lytle, TX
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Nataly S.
This is the second clear brow gel I’ve ever tried and honestly I really like it. The other one I have is from E.L.F but the formula when it dries down isn’t as “stiff” as this one. I’m not sure how to describe it, but I think it has to do with how you can use it. With the E.L.F x Jen Atkin brow gel, I know I could use it on my fly aways and it’s not going to look like I applied some hair gel. This one is nice to use when I do want my brow hairs to stay in place, and you could also slightly feel you have product on but nothing too much at least for me. I just really like how it does hold my brow hairs in place. I also feel like you can’t go wrong with a clear brow gel for those days you want to look more “natural”!🤍
Ashley E.
Lancaster, NY
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Anastasia Beverly hills clear brow gel is one of my top products for brows. I usually use this product two to three times a week. I would improve the product by having the dry time a little quicker I almost have to comb it through and let it sit and set for a few seconds before I can comb/brush them into place. The other thing is being sure to not put on the clear brow gel too thickly, otherwise it can remove brow color if you're not careful. I still recommend the product because the product lasts all day and doesn't change my brow color for natural everyday makeup. Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Destiny A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't have the mini but couldn't find the proper size in search. This brow gel is perfect for creating definition and shape as well as promoting your brows to look more natural and believable. The product does have a strong smell as you're applying but it goes away after it dries. Holds my brows in place great!Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear
Labiba R.
Mineola, NY
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Labiba R.
I got this in my july premium box from boxycharm. I did have this product already and I love using it! It does what it says it do 🥰 Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I first got this product in the mini size but I loved so much that I repurchased the full size. Totally worth the money, I don’t like to use any other gel for my brows. Keeps it in place and gives me a natural look. Love it! ✨
Marcela T.
Tracy, CA
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Marcela T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product that holds your brows in place all day. A very solid eyebrow gel it truly holds your brows all day. The only downside is you apply too much your eyebrows could become "crunchy" and it sometimes flakes. Yet overall a great eyebrow gel.
Roma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Roma O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the clear finish to this product because other brow gels I’ve tried leave white residue or are too flaky. I will say I have to use a lot of this gel in order for it to hold though, maybe because my eyebrow hairs are so thick, they really try to fight the hold. I suggest using this on clean brows before your foundation so it doesn’t collect the makeup and build flaky on your brows. Otherwise you’ll have to really wipe down the brush before putting it back in the tube and tainting the remaining gel. Other gels have also made me break out and thankfully I haven’t had that issue with this product!
Jen A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This clear brow gel is ok , pretty decent . It does the job , I’m subtracting one star due to the smell of this product . It is so pungent that it makes me use it less than I use the other clear brow gels I own . I bought this due to it having amazing reviews , people are often recommending this so I thought to give it a try . I won’t be purchasing this again , there are many clear gels out there that smell and work better .
Rachel C.
The Woodlands, TX
Mini Clear Brow Gel Clear uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you’re looking for a clear brow gel that keeps your eyebrows in place, this one is perfect! This products lasts all day for me, and makes my eyebrows look great. The only cons would be it has a strong smell and makes your eyebrows feel kind of stiff. Doesn’t flake like other clear gels I’ve used in the past though. You can get this for $9 at Sephora.

718 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,117 reviews
il y a un mois
Gigi M. il y a un mois
I have the full size and love it! Keeps my brows in place!