MINI CLASSIC CREMES TREATS

by Three Dog Bakery

Smaller sized treats in classic carob and vanilla combo Great for small dogs, training and weight loss Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat, Dextrose, Carob Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vanilla Powder, Lecithin, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Powder.

Great for small dogs, training and weight loss; Great for small dogs, training and weight loss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MINI CLASSIC CREMES TREATS!
Kelsey C.
Indianapolis, IN
MINI CLASSIC CREMES TREATS uploaded by Kelsey C.
Purchased at: Target
I just picked these up for my pups and they love them!! I’m never worried about purchasing treats from this brand because everything I’ve purchased is quality 🤗 I definitely recommend picking these up for your fur babies!
Jenny M.
Thunder Bay, ON
My dog loves these treats, every time my mom comes home from work my dog will sit infront of her and look from her to the cookies until she gives her one. They’re adorable as well because I mean, they look like mini Oreos, but for dogs!

Looking for your answer?