BeautyFaceFace MakeupIT Cosmetics
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan

Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan

Skin type:✔ Normal✔ Dry✔ Combination✔ OilyWhat it is: A bestselling, award-winning, full-coverage, color-correcting cream with antiaging skin care and SPF 50+ sunscreen.What it does:This color-correcting cream provides full, flawless coverage and protects skin with SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen. It is clinically shown to increase hydration, smooth texture, and enhance brightness. The breakthrough formula never creases or cracks and instantly camouflages skin imperfections including dark spots. Plus, it’s infused with an advanced anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and antioxidants that work in harmony to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and pores to create a more radiant, supple, and flawless-looking complexion.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know:This product is an Allure Reader’s Choice award winner.Developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists, it is clinically tested, talc-free, and not tested on animals.“This truly is an all-in-one, multitasking beauty miracle for your most beautiful skin! If you can’t decide between light and medium, definitely choose medium. I wear medium every day, it really adjusts to your skin tone perfectly!"—Jamie Kern Lima, Co-founder

Is this worth the hype?
[product:your-skin-but-better-cc-cream-with-spf-50-jumbo-light] I have fair skin but also struggle with rosacea. Does this foundation have a more pink tint to it or yellow? Also, how is the coverage for someone with redness?
What’s the best eye cream for dark circles?
Start your review of Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan!
Product Highlights
...which is a downfall and i would not recommend this to people with overly oily skin. it will wear off and be extremely shiny to people with oily skin! but people with dry or combination skin it leaves a fresh almost feet look that i love!in reviews
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Probably one of my favorite cc creams ever! This stuff looks so naturally gorgeous on! Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan
Pilar T.
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Pilar T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every day. I love how my skin glows! People have been telling me I look younger. It's nice to feel beautiful and receive compliments and this foundation does just that for me.
Alejandra S.
Webster, TX
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Alejandra S.
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Alejandra S.
Review for: Fair
Aún que me gusta mucho esta CCcream por que es ligera, full cobertura y además protector solar que me ayuda mucho a quitar un paso de mi skincare, la única queja que tengo es que si no la sello con polvo translúcido no me dura mas de 5 horas intacta //// Although I really like this CCcream because it is light, full coverage and also sunscreen that helps me a lot to remove a step from my skincare, the only complaint I have is that if I do not seal it with translucent powder it does not last more than 5 hours intact
Tulsi P.
Gadsden, AL
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Tulsi P.
Review for: Medium
Perfect foundation that can be light weight or full coverage! Ordered online during their BOGO free deal and color matched perfectly!
Kelsey W.
Lindon , UT
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Kelsey W.
Review for: Fair
This is my favorite CC cream. Full coverage but doesn’t feel caked on. The SPF is an absolute MUST for sun protection. A little goes a long way so this will last a long time. I definitely recommend giving this a try! Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan
Hailey S.
Chino Hills, CA
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Hailey S.
this CC cream is honestly the best i’ve ever tried! it has amazing coverage and a little goes a long way. i love how it has 50+ spf as i am always trying to avoid too much sun exposure. the consistency is very creamy and applies amazing with the IT cosmetics foundation brush!
Vivian P.
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Vivian P.
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Vivian P.
Review for: Fair
The best skin tint + SPF out there! I love this skin tint. It looks like you are not wearing anything. Your skin but dewy. Super lightweight on the skin. A little goes a long way. I love how you can also build it up to the point where you can get it to be full coverage. 10/10
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Brooke M.
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This CC cream is mind blowing as I almost can’t tell a difference between it and a regular foundation. The only difference is that it feels lighter on my face. I still get great coverage which I wasn’t expecting. It’s super easy to blend with a damp beauty blender. I have noticed that it didn’t look as great with a makeup primer underneath. I’ve tried, Laura Mercier, Smashbox and Tatcha primers and all have made this CC Cream “pill”. Luckily, it looks great without a primer! I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for something lighter weight and with the added SPF.
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Heather  M.
I like this foundation better that the oil free matte It cosmetics but it still shows all my fine lines and pores and feels rather drying to me. My favorite by far is their pink one the illumination foundation. Light is the shade #ItCosmetics IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
Amy V.
Las Vegas, NV
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan uploaded by Amy V.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Super full coverage but isn’t heavy for me at all! Gives you a very natural finish for a heavy or light glam! The coverage is very buildable so a little goes a long way. My color match was perfect and the color selection is 12 shades I believe on sephora so it was a bit of a guessing game online. I love how this is a CC+ cream that does everything you can dream of! Full coverage, color correcting, Anti-aging serum (collagen & antioxidants) and has SPF 50?! How diverse is that? The only complaint is that I wish i tried this sooner lol! If you’re like me and always hate putting on face SPF then i recommend you this hands down. Defiantly save me time in the morning and makes me feel great for protecting my skin at the same time! I have her to try the matte oil-free one.. that one sounds awesome for someone with oily skin like me. With this cc+ i no longer need to color correct or even use concealer.. it really does everything. I set my cc cream with the bye bye pore pressed powder and it’s such a ride or die duo.. MUST TRY!!! (my color is tan)

1,842 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harlee Q.
Wichita, KS
il y a 3 mois
Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan I have fair skin but also struggle with rosacea. Does this foundation have a more pink tint to it or yellow? Also, how is the coverage for someone with redness?
Robyn G. il y a 2 mois
It’s neutral with a tinge of yellow, rather than pink. I think the coverage is really good. More like a foundation rather than a BB/CC cream, but still blend-able. I also use it as an under eye concealer as well.
Lauren E.
Pittston, ME
il y a 3 mois
Tessie R. il y a 2 mois
Yes! I love it! It’s very bendable and buildable.
Lindsay M.