What it is: A fast-absorbing mini body cream with an addictive scent and a visibly tightening, smoothing formula that adds a hint of shimmer to skin.Scent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Vanilla, Salted Caramel, PistachioHighlighted Ingredients:- Cupuaçu Butter: Full of fatty acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and visibly restore skin’s elasticity.- Açaí Oil: An antioxidant-packed powerhouse that helps skin look and feel young.- Coconut Oil: Melts easily into skin to soften, condition, and moisturize.What Else You Need to Know: Get that coveted Brazilian Bum Bum Cream effect and experience absolute body joy with this luxurious cream. Infused with powerful, caffeine-rich guarana and a Brazilian blend of skin-loving ingredients, the award-winning formula melts in and visibly smooths the skin while imparting a touch of shimmer. Notes of salted caramel and pistachio create an addictive scent.

Was this product worth the money? Are there better value alternatives?
BUM BUM CREAM is a bit thick for me... are you guys mixing it with something? Just curious as I want to make it work for me without losing its power and lovely smell of it.
quuiero tratar esta crema pero no se si vale la pena, alguien que me cuente como le va con esta crema porfavor?
Start your review of Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream!
Gerta L.
Philadelphia
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Gerta L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Divine ! Smells amazing feels amazing best product ! I love to use summer mostly but I sometimes use winter. If you are lookingMini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream for super hydrating this product won’t do the trick but I love it ! I have all the products !
Ashley W.
Macon, GA
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
If this doesn’t smell like bliss in a jar! And not only does it smell so good but it’s very moisturizing on the skin. I was able to try this from Sephora as one of my bday gifts from the company for being a VIP member and I’m so glad I was able to try it out. The full size cream is a bit on the pricey side but if you don’t mind splurging it’s definitely worth it
Dasha K.
Los Angeles, CA
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Dasha K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this body cream, i feel my skin so soft after using it. The smell is also good, but not for sensitive people because it's hard.
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am hooked on the smell of this, I love how I can smell it on my skin all day. I have been using for about a month now and I can tell it does help a bit tightening my skin in some areas ( I haven't noticed a drastic change, but it does look a tiny bit more firm and smoothed out). My skin feels incredibly soft too. I will continue to purchase just for the amazing, addictive scent of this.
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Destiny M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The entire Brazilian bum bum line smells like you shrunk a vacation on a tropical island into a bowl and then collected the sunshine to color the packaging. It’s definitely a little pricey but if you wait for a sale or a discount it’s definitely more than worth it.
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Vanessa H.
My review is on auto repeat when it comes to all of this brands product. Love them all! Pricey but way worth it. The scent is captivating and sexy! It has so many layers to it. The lotion is light and has an ever so tiny hint of sparkle when the sun hits it. Omgosh! I have been in love since my first sample size was given to me in a box. I have bought from them atleast every month. I get scared when I start to run out.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Holly D.
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Holly D.
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is amazing! I wasn’t interested at first, but the way this stuff smells incredible. It smells exactly like a warm day at the beach! This is a thick, rich body butter that takes only a few minutes to sink in, but it isn’t too greasy. This is going to be really good for dry to extra dry skin types, but skip this if you’re oily. This is a really great cream and it’s super hydrating, it loses one star because it’s so expensive but it’s such an amazing product. I can’t wait to re-purchase this!!
Sam B.
Pawling, NY
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Sam B.
I received the sample of this is July, and have been contemplating buying the full size ever since. I finally splurged and bought it, and am so glad I did. I’ve never been so excited to put on lotion everyday. The smell is heavenly, and my skin feels so soft and smooth all day long. I will be buying this forever. 10/10 recommend!
Kyleigh R.
Lawton, OK
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Kyleigh R.
Purchased at: Sephora
It smells amazing and has a great texture but the price is a bit excessive. I would buy the travel size first
Sidney M.
San Francisco
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Sidney M.
The smell of this is to die for, but I’m not sure that the results are all that amazing. It is very hydrating and is a perfect cream, but I think my skin looks the same.

1,623 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...