BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Mini Babybel® White Cheddar cheese combine delicious, sharp cheese with creamy fun to please the whole family. This individually portioned cheese creates an enjoyable snacking experience every time you peel open its signature red wax. For a snack idea, pair with toasted pumpkin seeds.

veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love these!!! I could eat them all in a day they taste that good! They're a great snack and a great price. I usually buy them at rouses or Walmart. They have other good flavors as well, y'all should check them out
Madison G.
Lock Haven
Delicious! I love cheese, and snack size cheese even more! I always have some in my cooler bag for any long trips, because I just know I'll be craving them. Perfect flavour, and the health factor is a bonus for me!
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
Who doesn’t love babybel cheese? I have always loved their 🧀 cheese. Such a good snack on the go, slightly addicting. So worth the price, and definitely great for low carb people like myself. Even my kids love it, so that’s a win ❤️
Tammy C.
Belton
I love to keep these in the fridge for a snack on the go or for when my kids come over an they love them so I keep these in my fridge an this is our favorite flavor
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Pretty taste, pretty straight forward. Again, the wax is so smart so that you can throw this in a bag and not worry about them getting too smushed. It’s great for a little travel snack and also smart when it comes to portion control.
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Another food for my very picky toddler! These mini chesses are his favorite snack.. it helps get that calcium into him in a fun way! These have such amazing strong flavor and a variety of flavors as well.
Ally w.
Love carrying these in my bag as well for a quick snack! cheese is a great source of protein and saves the carbs from the crackers. the taste is unbelievable it’s so creamy soft and taste like pure white cheddar
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
This along with shredded cheese is the only kind of cheese my toddler likes. She loves the light taste and how portable these little cheeses are!
Samantha 🐾.
Citrus Heights
I loooove cheese, all kinds. Babybel is a snack like a string cheese. They have all different flavors .. [product:mini-babybel--original-semisoft-cheese]
Gladys B.
These use to be so much better back in the day..now they taste so over processed and nasty. My daughter, who loves cheese, hates theae.