BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nicole C.
Springville, PA
I could literally live off Babybel original cheese! They are so delicious and the perfect size for an anytime snack. I'm a busy mom so sometimes all I can manage in the morning is something small and Babybel is my go to. It is a must have in our house, I pick up at least one pack on each trip to the grocery store.
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Mine and my dog, Drogo, favorite part of having Mini Babybel Cheese... playing with the wax! Not only do I share my yummy snack with him, we laugh at what we sculpt.
Mya s.
Sorry but im not a huge fan of this cheese especially because the taste ruins the mood of enjoying it, i have tried it a couple of times before and until now i still dont like it too much. However others might like it and i have no hate towards anyone.
Rosa H.
Paducah, KY
My favorite!! Good flavor, very soft. It is a really good snack low calories, very healthy. Affordable. I love to eat it with chips an sometimes an apple, I can't tell you why but I love that combination.
Cora M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the taste of these tiny treasures! They have a smoothe fresh taste. They are easy to grab for a quick snack or to drop into your lunch.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I could probably eat an entire bag full of the Mini Babybel cheese circles. They are just enough to satisfy a snack craving, they are delicious, and my kids love them too! The wax around them keeps them so nice and fresh (and it's fun for the kids to peel it off). 5 stars!
Tiffany R.
I don't kniw why it took me so long to try this product. Its like fancy string cheese but so much better and it tastes so fresh compared to string cheese
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
This is a favorite at our house I had to go and buy the big pack at Costco. They are so good my toddler eats them like candy, very soft mild flavor. They are so good alone or with crakers. Excellent to throw in kids lunch kit as well.
Marlin Juleisy 145192 J.
I love it, The flavor is amazing, you can do severals recipes whit that product, Is healthy and affordable to buy.
Jackilyn P.
My daughter loves these Babybel minis! She has always been my healthy eater.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?