BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jamie P.
El Cajon
Purchased at: Costco
My son’s like these and do not. I have to help them unwrap the cheese. I don’t known if are supposed to eat at room temperature or cold?
Pamela W.
Sedgwick, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these little cheese snacks!! They taste so good. Very smooth texture. Great flavor..not too strong. You can't eat just one!
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
The ultimate cheese snack. It’s so creamy and silky in your mouth. Just the perfect size for a snack.
Chloe M.
Denver, CO
Yummy easy to grab snack with a super fun packaging. Light nutty cheese flavor that provides some protein without all the carbs and calories. Sometimes texture can be a little rubbery but not too off putting.
Maria C.
Mooresville
Purchased at: Publix
Hands down my favorite dairy snack. I love the packaging, it's super easy to open and the cheese is soft, melt in your mouth
Amanda Z.
Dallas, Texas
Purchased at: Costco
My four year old loves cheese and this is one of his favorites. I love having one every now and then too. I love that the wax wrapper keeps it tasting super fresh and it’s fun for my son to peel off.
Sweets&Things🍦 C.
East Meadow
Purchased at: Target
Really great for snacking throughout the day! The cute packaging makes it easy to just slip into my lunch.l bag or just about anywhere. It’s great for kids too because it’s the perfect portion and size.
Michelle M.
Arabi
Purchased at: Walmart
Our house favorite cheese snack, I will say there a little expensive when you have a bunch of Grandkids that are growing up so fast and love food but I will not buy something for myself to get what they want and enjoy, I try to find coupon for them but can't find any,we will continue to buy them anyway
linda l.
These are way better tasting the a cheese stick! And my kids like them too! The round shape makes it fun
Jamie B.
Rolesville
This is the original bite of amazingness. This is what caused me to get hooked on Babybel to begin with. They make for a delicious, quick snack on the go. I would recommend this to any cheese lover.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?