BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
These little babybel’s are amazing! I absolutely love the packaging! The inside wax around it with the piece to pull it off is so genius and makes it fun opening. And the flavor is amazing! My 1 year old baby girl loves them just as much as me and would eat them every day if she could!
Emma W.
Grand Haven
Nice little snack for on the go and I really like the flavor , the only thing is that it is a little pricy but other then that I recommend
Kellen C.
1427 se 8th ave apt 302 D - DEERFIEL BEACH FLORIDA
I REALLY LOVE THAT BRAND, she gives me every day! The products are incredible, and this exceeded my expectations! It's worth it! a big kiss!!!!!
Breya C.
Barnesville, GA
Perfect size for lunchboxes! Momma sneaks them too though lol. So creamy and the wax coating falls away so wonderfully.. satisfying to say the least!
Chantal c.
Swift Current
I would have to go for counselling if this was a drug because I am addicted! I love the taste of this cheese but it is super expensive
⋆레나⋆ S.
Davie
I buy these little cheeses whenever I can I love to snack on them so often. Taste so good
Janete C.
Brownsville, TX
My kids and I, just love the Mini babybel semisoft original cheese wheel, the size that it comes wrapped it’s just perfect and makes it easy to slip it in there lunch box. I will buy it as many more times.
Jennifer K.
Centreville
Household staple in my house. Very pricey but I mean get what you pay for. Delicious melt in your mouth real cheese. Plus the kids get a kick out of taking the wax off.
laveda b.
Atlanta
Best snack to put in your kids lunch box as a cheese head I’m telling you it is good it’s expensive but good for you I would say get it once in a while because you shouldn’t eat it everyday but yes I always try to but it
Jesse F.
Winnipeg
Wow, these little wheels of goodness just brighten my lunches. I love snacking on baby bels because it makes me feel like I’m on vacation during my lunch break. The wax coating keeps them fresh. Kind of pricey.... always tasty. Recommend.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart