BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hillary S.
Sault Sainte Marie
The size is nice but far to often when I buy these lately they taste like wax they are wrapped in. Not a very good flavour.
Meg T.
Poughkeepsie
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love cheese to the moon and back. Any cheese at all but this one has a horrible taste. Pretty expensive too.
Mya s.
Sorry but im not a huge fan of this cheese especially because the taste ruins the mood of enjoying it, i have tried it a couple of times before and until now i still dont like it too much. However others might like it and i have no hate towards anyone.
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
This cheese just wasn't really for me. I was not a fan of the flavor and texture. Cheap and alot of people do like them! Just not for me.
Isaac G.
ipswich
This product isn't worth the money or the hassle in buying it tastes like rubber and isn't good value for the price therefore I wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
i dont know if its just me but i can't eat this cheese out the container.. it tastes very weird to me. im usually one to love eating cheese, but this has to got to be the worst cheese ive ever had. i thuoght the packaging was cool but it was very disappointing.
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
I do not like this cheese! It's taste like cheddar which k despise... the wax cover that it has is so annoying it always makes my hands feel so weird and it gets stuck on the carpet!
Has a sort of sour taste to it? Tastes super processed it's actually disgusting . I hate them sorry
N P.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids love to unwrap these things...but never eat them. The taste is entirely too bland.
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Eh, they are good for kids. I personally think they are just good for on the go. a bit over priced. fun to take apart... nothing really special.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?