BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Avi c.
united states
Estos mini quesitos babybel son una adiccion suabesitos cremositos tienen un sabor medio amarguito perfectos por si buscas botanas saludables o para llebar facilmente al travajo o darle a los niños, me encanta el empaque es rojo como tipo cera disfruto sacarlos de su emboltura!!
Alessandra R.
eu adoro esse queijo, ele é leve e gostoso.
eu super compraria de nojo pois o sabor é ótimo e acredito que seja saudável
Kessler P.
Blue Hill
I have been eating babybels since I was in elementary school. They are so delicious and come in very convenient wax packaging. I almost always back them in my lunch and they are so portable and tasty.
kayla C.
Toronto
I love the mini Babybel mini cheeses! They are delicious and so great/quick for throwing in your lunch bag as they are already wrapped.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
These are perfect snacks to grab on the go. They aren't very filling, but with some crackers they make a great midday snack.  They are fairly inexpensive and can be bought in bulk, which is really nice.  The only part that sucks is getting rid of the wax before you can get to the cheese!
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Such a great and easy snack to grab on the go or add to a sack lunch. They are full of flavor and low in calories.
Elizabeth B.
Washington , NC
So yummy and soft! The perfect snack! They are healthy and good for you! Better than other products I've tried!
Indrė D.
I am a cheese lover and this is one of my favorites. I always eat this with nothing and it has a good flavor. It is expensive for me to buy this cheese once in a week.
Kassi J.
Oshawa
Babybel is my favorite kind of snack cheese out there ! My boys love them as well ! Hard not to eat all of them at once!
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
I love these. They are really good when mixed with triskets and other crackers and delicious on their own. They are a good price for the amount that you get and I always have a package in my fridge. i would recommend these to anyone who loves cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?