BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Claire k.
These Mini Baybels are so good for on the go snacks or lunches, it tastes so good and its not full of junk! The packaging was so nice and clever and its pretty affordable, to open it you pull the red tab and peal off the shell! It’s so easy. Overall I would definitely recommend this cheese wheel to others.
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
These little cheeses are one of my favorite snacks ever! Several years ago I was a nanny and the family always had these stocked in the fridge. Eventually we had to start getting them at Costco because we were going through them so quickly! I still buy these regularly and they are always delicious. Just make sure you don't accidentally leave the red wax in your car on a hot summer day because it will melt!
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
These are a perfect on the go snack during the day! I love that I can throw one in my bag and have a high protein snack ready to go when I get hungry on my busy shifts at work. The only thing I've noticed that can be frustrating, is that they don't always peel easily. Sometimes the tab breaks off too short and I can't easily peel the two sides apart. But the taste and ease of packing definitely more than make up for it.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
These are a great snack! They’re the perfect size and easy to throw in your lunch for work or school. I especially loved them as a kid as it’s kind of fun to open them with the wax on the outside. I’m lactose intolerant so I don’t eat them much anymore but I still buy them every once in awhile just to treat myself! The cheese tastes amazing and of great quality.
Michelle M.
Perley
When my daughter was younger, it was a special treat to pull one of these out for each of us, and sit together with our Ritz crackers and indulge in the creaminess of these little gems.  Still a favorite memory of hers, and we still enjoy them.  Great portion control as well as quality.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I'm a huge cheese lover. So when I saw these little mini cheese wheels  I was so excited. They are a little on the more expensive side based on convince but they are so worth it. I have them for snacks while I'm at work. I will definitely buy again with the flavor fullness of these little wheels!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
These are amazing. They are great for snacks, especially on the go. I don't like to eat a lot of sweets so these work perfectly to get rid of that craving. They are a little bit expensive but well worth the money. I don't buy them often but I love to buy them when I get the chance to.
Crystal M.
Sheridan
I love babybel cheeses. This is the first type of babybel I tried. Now I have to buy a couple of bags at a time because my son gets mad if he doesn't get any of them. He's a toddler so these are easy for him to hold on to and he thinks they are fun to eat, that and he just loves cheese.
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
These are one of my favorite snacks, they go great with different fruits, some crackers, or alone for something really quick. I purchase mine at Walmart, they have different flavors, but I prefer the original. They're a bit pricey for the amount you get, but they're delicious.
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
I LOVE these for cooking or even a good snack on the go! I buy these often from our local grocery store. I cut them up sometimes and use them
In omelets or on sandwiches or I just eat them as is. I also love the packaging! It’s like a mini cheese wheel with its wax packaging!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?