BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Son muy practicos los puedes llevar a todos lados y claro estan riquisomos yo los tengo siempre en mi lista de compras
Laura S.
My favourite cheese in the whole world, so creamy and good tasting. My absolute must when me and the kiddy is peckish.
Ana M.
Quiaios , Figueira da Foz
Really good and healthy . This mini cheeses are perfect for a snack or a school lunch , kids love this type of thing .
Nellyangel del cielo G.
El mejor queso del mundo.. lo amo.. su presentacion es muy tierna, su sabor es exquisito .. puedo comerlo como un snack
Laura M.
London, London
Great little snack, who doesn't love cheese. I knew someone that didn't realise you're not meant to eat the wax...gross
Melissa G.
Bogotá
I love eating cheese no matter who can accompany, its price is not expensive is a good product and recommend it enough
Jackie Y.
Love the mild taste of this cheese. Ideal for lunch box or picnic. My sons have enjoyed eating these from a young age.
Victoria A.
Calgary, AB
awesome cheese, I love these a lot! My boyfriend and I always try to get these when they are on sale! Highly recommend
Morgane B.
Addicted ... no other words needed. Really really addicted. When i buy it, i eat them al , and i am not even home yet..
Inès O.
I love this cheese since im young. You can take it everyt'where , cook it in different way i really love it ! Sincerely
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?