BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jana R.
Love these! Have been eating these since I was a kid. Now my toddlee enjots them. Great snack/ lumcubox treat
Lesley K.
Small bites of cheese but very tasty .i have these as a treat on my diet as they tasty and easy to snack on .
Inês G.
I really love cheese, so has a kid I would take this mini cheese every day to the school. I really like them
Claire B.
alnwick
Very addictive and a great on the go snack for a cheese lover, nice addition to a cheese board on a budget!!!
Estefany S.
Me encanta este tipo de quesitos para untar en galletas o panes, deliciosos para snack o meriendas....
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
This one tastes good! But I have had better. It is worth a try and I would buy it again because of the taste!
Danny H.
St. John's
Baby bell is inexpensive for the quality, it’s a delicious great snack for on the go and for a school snack!
Ella V.
Good size. Fun to play with the vax after earing the little cheese. Perfect for evenings with cheese and wine
brittany d.
My oldest loves these in her lunches for school she eats them all the time so she must love the taste :):):)
Aga B.
Mississauga, ON
I love these mini cheese wheels! They are such a perfect snack on there own or paired up with some crackers!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart