BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lisa-jayne F.
Shard End, Birmingham
I seriously struggle to only have one of these little fellas. Great for a quick filler of when out and about
Gabrielle L.
London, Ontario
Really good cheese perfect for your lunch to have as a little snack. Product is pretty expensive but worth it
Jazmine G.
Little Marsh Road, Okehampton
I mainly purchase mini babybel for my daughter. She absolutely loves them and they are a perfect snack item.
Trisha A.
Moose Jaw , SK
We love baby bells. The taste is great and the cheese is fun to in wrap. Put on a cracker and it’s delicious
Jaynie W.
rimbey
My family has been eating these for years!!! I love the wax finish, used to put them on my nose like a clown.
Sabrina B.
Berlin, DE
Ich liebe Babybell 😍 es schmeckt einfach Sau gut und als Snack zwischendurch ist es einfach super geeignet! 😉
Nica S.
My parents and siblings really loves this cheese. They eat then by itself and sometimes bring them to school.
Bianca P.
Mississauga , AR
These are the best. I always have a pack in my fridge because they are so yummy and easy for on the go things
Inês G.
I really love cheese, so has a kid I would take this mini cheese every day to the school. I really like them
Amelia B.
Love this cheese so much! Can eat as a snack by itself, or use in pasta when making homemade mac and cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart