BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jaynie W.
rimbey
My family has been eating these for years!!! I love the wax finish, used to put them on my nose like a clown.
Sarah L.
My so. Has these in his lunch box. He loves them. I don’t think he realises he’s getting some healthy calcium
Nica S.
My parents and siblings really loves this cheese. They eat then by itself and sometimes bring them to school.
brittany d.
My oldest loves these in her lunches for school she eats them all the time so she must love the taste :):):)
Laura E.
Canada
Good light snack. Affordable because they come in a mesh net of several! Available at most grocery stores ☺️
Danny H.
St. John's
Baby bell is inexpensive for the quality, it’s a delicious great snack for on the go and for a school snack!
Jana R.
Love these! Have been eating these since I was a kid. Now my toddlee enjots them. Great snack/ lumcubox treat
Aga B.
Mississauga, ON
I love these mini cheese wheels! They are such a perfect snack on there own or paired up with some crackers!!
andrea m.
siempre lo compro es muy bueno sabor y color deliciosos para ásapalos y agasajos en familia con un rico vino
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
I always pack one of these in my lunch for work. Such a good snack and so yummy. Always on my shopping list.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart