BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hillary S.
Sault Sainte Marie
The size is nice but far to often when I buy these lately they taste like wax they are wrapped in. Not a very good flavour.
Lesley T.
Such a good flavour an amazing cheese which everyone can enjoy, and this is personally my favourite cheese love it so much!
Ahsia M.
I love eating cheese and I think this cheese is delicious! It's the best for a snack and it's a great small size as well!!
Crystal K.
Hamilton, ON
Yummy! So good to eat and good for you too. I love all of the flavours and of course it is also a great source of calcium.
Arely R.
I LOOOOOOVE IT, it tastes like heaven, I love it like a snack and I eat it every time I feel like it and I think is healthy
Brandi K.
These make great snacks with fruits and vegetables. Great for lunches! And they're pocket sized for on the go availability
Sahril A.
These are so good. Easy and convinient for lunches. They stay fresh in their wrapper and are a great snack to have around.
Kim M.
Our kids love cheese and these make a perfect size snack. Can throw them in my purse, lunch bags, and they're fun to open.
Diane C.
Orillia, ON
My son loves these. It's nice that they are individually packaged, making it a quick and easy snack to bring on a car trip.
Flo O.
Very tasty great for on the go also great for children I have eaten these many many times the flavor is quite plain though
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?