BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alejandra L.
Este queso le encanta a mis hijos q cada vez q va a la escuela siempre aguarda uno ya q es uno d sus faboritos
Alan M.
Riquisimo queso
Sarah M.
Leicester
Me and my husband are cheese freaks. We love it. And these little things are perfect for out and about. Yummy.
Carling S.
Ottawa
Love it! Great taste and in super convenient portions. Wish it wasn't so expensive, as I'd eat it all the time!
Dorottya U.
Love this cheese, one of my favourites. Lovely for breakfast with some eggs and toasts. So light and delicious.
Wanda E.
Ottawa
the mini babybel original semisoft cheese is a family favourite. it is expensive but only buy it when on sale.
Miranda G.
Paradise, NL
These are perfect to take for lunch or just to snack on they have such a unique taste compared to other cheeses
Andréanne D.
Pointe, QC
I like to bring those in my lunch for work or school it is an easy snack. I like the packaging it makes it fun.
Khania T.
The cheese that I eat from my childhood!! It's really yummy and I love the red packaging. Babybell for life! 😋😋
Bethany G.
Tasty great food for all ages good packaging however it can be hard for younger kids overall perfect for lunch
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart