BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
AsunaOMG H.
Me encanta. Ojalá y vinieran más. O que el queso tenga un tamaño grande en alguna edición limitada. Sería guay.
Dorottya U.
Love this cheese, one of my favourites. Lovely for breakfast with some eggs and toasts. So light and delicious.
Amna H.
It's good and awesome to have cheese is gummy and awesome tatse must b gud I want to try this must try product
Sarah M.
Leicester
Me and my husband are cheese freaks. We love it. And these little things are perfect for out and about. Yummy.
Chawey S.
N7 8QR
i love the taste of this, I eat it almost every chance I get! Its so soft snd smooth and leaves me wanting more
this is the only kind of cheese my toddler will eat.she loves to open it and really is the perfect size for her
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
Great to put in the kids lunches. She enjoys peeling the package away and I find is worth the bang for my buck!
Tiffany T.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
These are perfect to go with lunch. I love any sort of cheese snack so these are brilliant and nice and filling
Bethany G.
Tasty great food for all ages good packaging however it can be hard for younger kids overall perfect for lunch
Malak N.
Best cheese ever so smooth and light and can be eaten with anything salads, sandwiches , pizza , pasta anything
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart