BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Breanne S.
fort macleod
My whole family cant get enough of these mini babbel cheese. There is so much yum in one small package. These are DELICIOUS!
Eleia_Lex E.
Toronto , ON
As a child i used to eat it and still as an adult! Because its healthy and tastes amazing! I love this and would recommend it
Jennifer S.
Great for picnics and children's lunch boxes. My toddler loves them and always asks for baby cheese. Not too strong a flavour
Coral K.
Bracebridge, Ontario
These are delicious! A great snack. Good to pack in lunches or to take on the go. I love that they are individually packaged.
Christina G.
Campbell river
These little cheese wheels make great little snacks, eaten whole or nibbled on. I find my dog loves them too! Treats galore!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,233 reviews
A great snack! Super creamy and yummy. 2 is the perfect amount for a light snack, inbetween meals, or with a sandwich or etc.
ellie 🖖.
Tasty. Nice quick and easy snack. Perfect for lunchboxes. A required taste though. I would say kids will love it. Affordable
Christina L.
Ödeshög
Love it. They are small and cute and they taste so good. Perfect for a mid afternoon snack. And really good to eat with kiwi
Carrie B.
Household favorite here. My daughter was the first to try it and loved it so much i had to buy it and well now we all like it
Mindy J.
I eat this for a morning snack or even when i eat plain chips its very tasty and a nice size too pass your craving for cheese
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?