BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cheyenne K.
Can't get enough of babybel!! Absolutely love it!! My favourite cheese of all time and I've had this for years!!
angie a.
Genial para que los niños tomen calcio de una forma divertida y rica, para llevar en la maleta acompañada de zumo
Rhianna D.
Sittingbourne
This cheese is awesome. I have them at lunch time or even for a snack. There small so you can take them anywhere
Michela P.
I tried them years ago and I didn't really like them... They're not so good and my brother doesn't like them too.
Alana F.
I like this food product but find it takes time to get used to the test. But they are a handy for packed lunches.
Barry W.
Saint John, NB
Delicious. Always buy these and they are the perfect snack with crackers. Always easy to whip into your lunch.
Sharon R.
pierrefonds, QC
I remember eating these when i was younger they were so good and i loved playing with the red (dough) around it
Janine H.
Dawson Creek, VT
Our whole family loves these. I love the packaging, my daughter even uses it as a "play dough" afterwards haha.
Anais C.
Great for packed lunches, I wouldn't usually have this in public because it tends to make my breath smell a lot
Sibel D.
Tourcoing
I liked those when I was younger but now, I don't. I feel lile hey have a plasticky texture ! It is soo weird.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart