BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Larissa W.
Babybel war damals beschdeeee;D Früher hab ich die immer in die Grundschule mitgenommen, das waren noch Zeiten haha.
Teresa B.
My mum used to buy every week this cheese when I was little and sometimes I but some just because I still love them!
Bonnie R.
Great addition to any lunch a great source of protein and calcium they are the perfect size for the lunch kit or pack
Jo J.
My kids love it 😍 my son 10 years old is taking every day at school and my daughter is 1 yr old and she also love it
Sofia C.
Maracaibo
I love cheese so much! Also they are so tiny like a toy and I like the size! Very easy to eat and carry on everywhere
Tayla L.
good, simple snack for children and to put in their lunch boxes. it's got an interesting texture but it's enjoyable.
Valentina V.
Barcelona
It's great, and just the perfect snack. Plus it tastes delicious and i always want more. And they're small and cute.
sarah t.
Whenever I go food shopping these are always in the basket no matter what . they're really cute and yummy so why not
Steph S.
Lovely little tear in your lunchbox. I do prefer the cheddar versions of these but you can't have everything in life.
Mhairi M.
Grangemouth, ['', '', '']
Really like these as they are small bitesized cheeses. They make an excellent snack and fit just right in lunchboxes.
Earn $245/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $332/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $395/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $318/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)