BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jasmine R.
Cork
Such a tasty little snack to put on the fridge instead of candy. And really good for the little ones' lunch box too.
Carol L.
Toronto, OR
My favourite Babybel cheese is their original, wrapped in red wax. It's like opening a Christmas present every time.
Bethany G.
Babybels will always be one of my favorite foods as they are easy to snack on or pack for a day out with the family.
Jo J.
My kids love it 😍 my son 10 years old is taking every day at school and my daughter is 1 yr old and she also love it
Lydia D.
Beamsville, ON
My son loves these and can open them by himself. Great for any time of the day and to throw in the diaper bag and go.
Teresa B.
My mum used to buy every week this cheese when I was little and sometimes I but some just because I still love them!
maya s.
Taste really nice. Ideal for school lunches or to snack on. Great for all ages and an enjoyable treat. Great product
Valentina V.
Barcelona
It's great, and just the perfect snack. Plus it tastes delicious and i always want more. And they're small and cute.
Shauna D.
Love me some cheese and these are great on the go, by themselves or paired with crackers, apple, grapes, you name it!
Mhairi M.
Grangemouth, ['', '', '']
Really like these as they are small bitesized cheeses. They make an excellent snack and fit just right in lunchboxes.
Earn $286/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
what is so speacial in this cheese? does it taste like other cheese? can someone give me a brief description on this since i don't know anything about babybel.
Earn $272/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $260/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)