BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Justine B.
Edmonton, AB
I love this for a quick snack on the go, they are healthy and quick to eat. Also very big hit in the kids lunchboxes.
Tania F.
Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
I've eaten it since ALL MY LIFE!
I love them! I buy it in Mallorca wherever, they have a good price!and are DELICIOUS
Miara P.
so yummy! bite sized and easy to take around for a snack!!! pretty healthy, too. and affordable!! they taste nice :)
Megan C.
Naches, WA
These little guys are so addicting! It's easy to eat the whole bag in a day or two. Super smooth and creamy texture!
Bethany G.
Babybels will always be one of my favorite foods as they are easy to snack on or pack for a day out with the family.
Teresa B.
My mum used to buy every week this cheese when I was little and sometimes I but some just because I still love them!
Jasmine R.
Cork
Such a tasty little snack to put on the fridge instead of candy. And really good for the little ones' lunch box too.
Valentina V.
Barcelona
It's great, and just the perfect snack. Plus it tastes delicious and i always want more. And they're small and cute.
Imen R.
Miam miam... Lovely little ball of cheese.
It's very good as a snack. Sorry I can't eat just one. It's too delicious.
Bonnie R.
Great addition to any lunch a great source of protein and calcium they are the perfect size for the lunch kit or pack
Earn $378/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Ryan t.
If my child currrently has this lodged in their throat, how do i remove? Please respond ASAP.
Earn $394/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $387/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Irina M.
How long can these stay unrefridgerated?