BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cheyenne K.
Can't get enough of babybel!! Absolutely love it!! My favourite cheese of all time and I've had this for years!!
Tânia C.
Braga
Fantastic product, great flavor, I recommend it to the maximum and whenever it finishes I buy again. My favorite
Yulila P.
They are so delicious , and they have the perfect size for a snack , they are tasty , not to salty and super cute
Mariana B.
Setúbal
Not very salty,with a good taste.
Average price.
Good for kids and put in your purse and take with you everywere.
Kelisch W.
driel
babybel cheese has a nice taste and its really handy if youre going somewere because of the packaging i love it!
Heather D.
Cache creek , MI
Love the taste and mostly the packaging . It's also good for in the kids lunches . I usually buy it at superstore
Carlota V.
Zaragoza
Me encantaban de pequeña, siempre me tomaba uno para almorzar o merendar, son geniales, tienen un sabor muy bueno
Anna P.
Leeds
Good taste and good for breaks. But they don't really taste of cheese. That's why I tend to choose other brands.
Amy G.
I don't like baby bells because they taste processed and Smell bad. They are uneasy to open and Melt very easily.
Janae M.
These are too creamy and i dont really eat cheese anyways so it was even worse to eat them too. I dont like these
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart