BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Karen P.
Villahermosa, Tabasco, México
Delicioso y perfecto para cada Snacht que puedas hacer al día, son muy saludables y no contienen tantas calorías
Julia K.
Ottawa, ON
I really like these! They taste really smooth and there's isn't too much sharpness to them which I really enjoy.
Irene C.
Riquisimo!!!!! Me encanta el sabor la presentación y todo,aunque no he encontrado de esta marca el que parmesano
Lisa V.
I always ate them when I was a kid. Love it so much. Not too much salt and soo soft, also in taste. Recommend it
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
A very soft and creamy cheese. Love the wax packaging - it makes it easy to eat and transport from home to work.
Naomi V.
Me encata está súper rico y es super practico para llevarlo a todos lados y poder tomar un snack a cualquier hora
alba v.
i like it, but i prefer other kind of cheese not so light or the curado one, i dont think it's too healthy hehhe
These are loved by our whole family. Easy to transport, easy to eat. Just enough for a snack. Great for a picnic
Alina A.
Timișoara
This one is incredible for a little delicious snack and it's even suitable for kids. My brother really enjoy it.
Carolina H.
I'm not fan of cheese so for me this one it's ok! The taste it's not like amazing but it's not disgusting at all.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart