BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alice P.
Bouncy funsizes cheese perfect for snacking but the secret is making burgers and putting them inside the meat for a surprise 😖
Sammie N.
England
Only ever tried the original one but enjoyed it could eat more than one at once also a fight with the kids who has the last one
Stefanie K.
Love this cheese as a snack. Great to take with you for lunch as well. Tastes great, good to put in your child's lunch as well.
Ellie H.
Essex, Basildon
Not really a big fan of cheese but babybel is the only one I do like. packaging is cute anfd the texture of it is even better.
Tonia L.
Gatineau
My daughter loves these little cheeses. They are perfect for on-the-go since they come waxed. The only downside is the price.
BETHANY W.
LIMOGES
Its a good old favourite in the kid's lunch box. Had it when i was a child and now my daughter hass it too. its an old classic.
Nicole T.
Winnipeg, MB
Amazing! Love having these in lunches. Nothing beats a little extra cheese. Wax cover is also fun to rip off. Highly recommend.
G e.
Norwich
Absolutely adore mini baby bels perfect in size and extremely tasty and creamy I could eat a whole pack in one go I love them !
Maritina K.
I love this cheese more than my life is so good I live melting it and is so tasty eating it into sandwiches and into toasts!!!!
Lennys M.
My kids love this, and of course me too, usually when we buy it it doesn't lasts long. Great for breakfast, snaks or anything.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?