BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan H.
These are just so good! All the the different kinds from the brand are good! They're pretty good on the price! The flavor is good!! It tastes like heaven in my mouth! I would definitely tell a friend to eat these!
L A H.
Watts, OK
Love this cheese. Perfect serving sizes and goes so well with any cracker. Great value because it is individual servings. it is such a complement to fruit or other toppings for a snack. Easy to find and easy to serve. What else do you need?
Glynnis L.
These are great for a little snack or part of a meal with crackers! They are perfect for picnics or on-the-go because they are individually wrapped. They are great for kids and adults alike. I would recommend giving them a try!
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
These things are great. I love that you can throw them in the lunchbox and they're still good by lunch time. Also- how can you not love taking that wax off? the flavor is rich and actually tastes like cheese.
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Let me start off by starting that all of this brands cheeses are so yummy and taste great! I've even tried their "light" version and it's not bad at all! I love it and always pair this with a cracker or some toast.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I LOVE keeping these in my fridge for a quick, healthy, protein rich treat. They're rich/strong enough to satisfy me, and enough to tide me over as a healthy snack until my next meal. I only wish you could buy more per net when you go to the grocery store. I love them though!
Rhonda A.
Love it! Love it and love it! It’s tastes great!! The texture is just Mouth watering!! And it melts into your mouth!! It’s healthy and Tate’s great with many foods!! It’s definitely pricey, but it’s worth it!!
Clare S.
RENO
I love the mini baby bells. They're so tasty and easy to pop a couple in a baggie for a snack or lunch later. The only downside is that red wax can really make a mess if you leave it in your car on a hot day!
Angela G.
Este quesito es súper delicioso y cremoso, siempre que viajo compro para regalar y para mí por su puesto, lo compro casi siempre en Walmart, es un queso súper suave y delicioso, lo recomiendo sin duda alguna!
Noemi C.
Pennsauken, NJ
This cheese is amazing! I love how small and transportable it is. Is is perfect for putting in a lunch box. I would love to buy these all of the time, but unfortunately I can't because of the high price point.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart