BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jenny R.
Welland, ON
Delicious! A healthy snack to get you through the day. Even my kid loves them. Super convenient for work and school
Claire N.
Fantastic Edam. I eat these with salami or by itself. So cute! Creamy and delicious, the perfect size for a snack.
Sahena S.
Me encanta el sabor de estos quesitos, y son prácticos de llevar en la cartera y comer a la hora que se te antoje.
Jamie B.
Columbia, MO
perfect snack to eat on the go if you want to add something healthy to your lunch. easy to eat and the perfect size
Megan J.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I love these! Especially on the go. Tastes so good and creamy and I even find it fun to peel. My kid love this too!
Ally S.
ACTON, ON
If I can't get st alberts cheese curds there are always my next option such a yummy creamy cheesey taste. Love them
Taryn M.
Mississauga, On
I love cheese, love the packaging and he size! Gives you just enough so your satisfied and/or camera with crackers!
Aide V.
Son muy ricos ami niño le encantan i muy nutrivos son muy delisiosos i i mas si tienen ijos tanbien les encantaran
Jordy H.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Pretty good, similar to edam cheese. I love it as just a snack, they're always good. The wax packaging is nice too.
nayara c.
valencia
Quien no ha probado estos quesitos tan monos, lo primero me encanta el sabor y lo segundo que es facil de adquirir
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart