BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yarutmi P.
Me gusts mucho por la facikidad de traerlo como in bocadillo o snak me gusta el savor y que es una pequeña porcion
Kelli T.
My children love these in their lunches at school. It's a good protein snack and they eat it so it's win win for me
Ellie-Anne W.
THESE ARE A CHILDHOOD THING. LOVE THEM GREAT FOR CHILDREN AND GREAT FLAVOUR AND SO CHEAP DEFINILTY BIY MUST GET !!!
Robert R.
Dublin Ireland
I love love love these, if you like chese please try these out they are so good and perfect for little lunch snacks
Michelle D.
It is so good! I love how its nice and small for you to fit absolutely anywhere! Its definitely great for on the go!
Indira H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love how this taste I buy it often to have as a light snack it package nicely and lasts very long without spoilage
Juju C.
Very strong taste but it's really good if you are cheese lover. The taste is so strong that it stays in your mouth.
Joanna C.
Dubai, Dubai
Everytime I have one it reminds me of my packed lunches as a kid! They still taste the same and are a great snack.
Marlin Juleisy 145192 J.
I love it, The flavor is amazing, you can do severals recipes whit that product, Is healthy and affordable to buy.
Krystle H.
Hamilton
These are expensive but they are sooo good, so worth the buy and you can buy them at Wal-Mart or the grocery store
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart