BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Chanelle P.
Calgary
Still my favorite since a kid! Perfect for children, the fun task un unwrapping the tasty piece of cheese. I always played with the wax wrapper.
Jayda J.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Really liking these. The portions sizes are right on Point. They are nice for breakfast or as a Little Snack. I'm definitely a repeat consumer...
leanne c.
Yum yum i love this cheese it tastes great i like the packaging it yum and looks fun i like it a lot its my fav cheese its easy to carry i love it
RooGizzWaifu B.
Woodstock
I love cheese! They are a perfect snack to take with you anywhere and can be spread easy. My mom uses them alot since her stomach surgery aswell
amber c.
London
I really like these as they are an affordable snack that really does taste if cheese they are really creamy and you could spread it on a cracker
Emma W.
These taste lovely. And you can have lots of fun while eating them. Could do with being a bit bigger. Also a little expensive for what they are.
Laura Y.
Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds
Oh I love these so much! Cheese is the glue that holds my life together 😍 perfect for snacks or lunchboxes or if you just fancy a cheese binge. 😂
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
Super tasty and portable. A snack that is great on the go and the perfect size as a snack. Not messy and always sticks out in the aisles.
India T.
AmzIing as all of you probably already know really nice snack for on the go if your kids don't like hard cheese then give them this soft cheese
Ťhē Q.
j'adore ce fromage par ce a un gout légére et riche j'aime sa texture il est crémeaux et mème est il préféré par les enfant
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?