BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ana Maria E.
I dont know for others but for me its tasty and cheep aswell 😊.
Just like it without words.
For reall and no Joke.
Chelsea S.
We love Babybel cheese. My kids take it to school in their lunches. It's a healthy snack that you can grab and go.
Rebecca D.
Torino
Fatico a credere che si tratti veramente di formaggio... il sapore dopotutto non è male...ma non é di formaggio!!!
Kelli T.
My children love these in their lunches at school. It's a good protein snack and they eat it so it's win win for me
el queso mas rico igual sirve muchisimo para un snack y en lo personal me gusta mucho el queso original super rico
Rheanna M.
Inverness, Scotland
Tastes ok don't mind the price but it is anAnnoying taking of the wrapper then the wax the wax is quite irrelevant
megane m.
Richelieu
it taste good and its smell good. and it its easy to carry and to eat. i used to eat it evry day when i was youger.
dawn r.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I give these too my 2 younger daughters as a snack rather than chocolate bars food way of getting calcium into them
Jonathan B.
miami
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it
Stephanie P.
Nova Scotia :)
Super quick and easy to eat and have a great taste to them. Would recommend these to anyone who wants a quick snack
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart